"Gud morning gyuvin!" Jaehee said and showed him a wide smile which was enough for him to make him fluster. He looked away so that no one could see his red face.

"Gud morning gyuvin" jihye said.

"Oh..gud morning jihye" gyuvin replied back with a smile.

And this time it was jihye's the to get flustered.

After few minutes of chitchatting . They decided to go to thier class since it was already time.

.....

*New character*

Kum Junhyeon

(Manifesting for his debut soon 😚🤞)

........

Currently the 5 students are walking through the corridor to go to thier class obviously.

When they heard some students talking

"You know there's a new transfered student"
"I know and people say that it's a boy"
"Yeah they also said that he is transfered from China and is very handsome..."

"New student?" Minseo asked and faced towards the other four.

"I don't know" junhyeon said .

"Hmm we'll see" Jaehee said.

And they finally reached thier class and they were lucky enough because the teacher wasn't thier yet.

Not soon after thier teacher entered the class along with a tall boy behind him whose face was covered with a mask .

"Students today we have a new student with us" Mr Park our science teacher said.

The students started to gossip among themselves.

While gyuvin and junhyeon were busy punching each other I don't know why,
Minseo and Jaehee were staring at the guy, while jihye was not interested to know who the person was.

"Please introduce yourself..." Mr park said.

And then the guy removed his mask catching everyone's attention including gyuvin , jihye and junhyeon who were busy in thier world.

"Hello everyone...I'm shen Ricky...transfered from China..." The guy named ricky said making the girls squeal on which he didn't care.