"I didn't say anything about the length of them. Just wear them during proper weather, not during the winter."

"That wasn't my smartest choice. I was actually very cold that day."

He chuckled and let go of her waist. "I knew you were."

"How about my makeup? I did white eyeliner instead of my usual black to give me more defined fox eye."

Hatori squinted his eyes and looked at her eyes. It was indeed different than usual but it was a good different.

"I like the eye makeup but why do fox eyes when you already have them?"

"Doesn't it look cute?"

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Yes, like someone I know."

She let him go and was about to speak but there was a knock on her door. The two looked at each other and Hatori quickly put his shoes on. The two rushed downstairs and Reign opened the door. Reign's parents walked in first with a pack of makgeolli and greeted Reign while Hatori's walked in with a bag of sweets and greeted him. Hatori's dad shut the door behind him before greeting Reign.

"It's nice to finally meet under comfortable circumstances." he joked.

Reign bowed in greeting and smiled. "We haven't meet like this since we were kids. It feels comfortable."

"You're so dressed up, my little fox. You and Hatori looked great." her mother complimented, looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Makes me think we're too dressed down." Hatori's mom chuckled.

Hatori took the sweets from his mothers hand and the alcohol from Reign's dad. "You all look great. Now, shall we go to the kitchen to eat?"

Everyone let out an encouraging sound and the went to the dining table in the kitchen. Reign's family sat on one side and Hatori's sat on the other with Reign and Hatori both sitting in the middle. Everyone started eating with their parents picking up the food first while the two of them followed suit. As everyone got well into the food and had small idle conversations, Reign couldn't help but wonder if the food was to everyone's liking, specifically Hatori's parents.

"Is there anything you see that you may not like?" Reign asked Hatori's parents anxiously. "I did make some basic Korean dishes."

His father picked up his chopsticks and pointed at the samgyeopsal and tteokbokki. "I'm unfamiliar with these two but I can assume this," he said, pointing at the samgyeopsal. "Is pork belly."

"You're right." her mother spoke. "The other that you don't know is tteokbokki which is just rice cakes that are cooked in a spicy sauce. It's a quick and easy side dish. We eat it often back home."

His mother gestured for Reign to look at her and Reign did so. "Can you show me how you'd eat samgyeopsal? I see that there's wraps and such."

Reign nodded and displayed a smile on her face. "Of course. First, just take a wrap and use your chopsticks to pick up a piece of meat," she explained as she did it herself. "Then, place the meat on the wrap and use your chopsticks to use whatever sauce you want, I usually just use ssamjang, and put a piece of kimchi on top."

Once she closed her, Reign used her chopsticks to set it on his mothers plate.

"Then you just eat it. If we had peppers I'd use those too in it but I didn't pick any up."

His mom thanked her and ate it. As she chewed it, she made sure to give her a thumbs up in response to it and it made Reign relax.

"Seeing as to how easily you're eating the tteokbokki Hatori," Reign's mom said, picking up a piece of tempura. "You must be somewhat used to Korean spice?"