im scared

We did jus as they said.they drove us home to get our stuff.As we got near the pack house I thought oh shit my brothers damn fuck my life.
RJ parked his car along with Jahad and Jayden.as I was about to open my door I realized it was stuck and looked over at RJ who was already staring with a smirk.
"Ummmm......t-th-there's something wrong with your door I can't open it" for some reason His smirk got bigger.
"Its called child proof lock babe meaning u can't open the door on your own." I looked at his retreating figure as he got out of the car and with inhuman speed came on my side and opened my door with his hand outstretched to help me.I blushed and avoided his lustful stare he growled when I would met his gaze which....turned me on I blushed then hurriedly jumped out the car.I looked only to notice the door swung opened with 5 pissed looking boys.MY 5 PISSED LOOKING BOYS.I gulped then looked down I knew we was in trouble.I noticed mia and kiki do the same.
"Alpha,betta, gamma wat did our sister do to disturb you I can honestly assure yo-"jayden cut him off
"I can assure u they did-may we come in to explain this"
"Sure" Rah-Rah replied
They let us in but glared at kiki mia and I but led the boys to the living room with us trailing behind.as the boys took a seat on the couch me and my best friends tried to move around them they pulled us on their lap in unison.My brothers looked at us with shocked faces which was pretty funny I giggled.
"As you can see they are our mates and we only came so they can pack their stuff." RJ said making complete eye contact our brothers just nodded.
But next it was directed at the girls and I."come on baby show me your room by the looks of that outfit spring cleaning is coming early." With that he picked me up bridal style up the stairs as I pointed to my room.he opened the door and went straight in my walk in closet.

He sat me on my shoe shaped chair in the closet and went to look at my wardrobe.leaving wondering about what spring cleaning mean I mean I think its summer.
My thoughts were cut off by "and who Tf does this belong to I'll tell who it doesn't you" with that my shorts and crop tops were on the ground.
"Babe do you have to get rid of all my clothes"
"Yea to much skin is showing on those everything on th-what the fuck is this????!!never mind u can keep these-there is a whole draw full o.my.god. u are keeping these." He was jus yelling at me about a bra looking crop top but stopped when he found my lacy bras and panties wow boys"

After two hours I was left with half a suitcase filled instead of four suitcases filled but I was still able to keep some shorts and crop tops. As we left my room I noticed mia,kiki,Jahad and jayden by the door waiting with my brothers. Then I realized its time to say goodbye I ran downstairs and jumped on Rashad. "Bye big bros we are going to miss u guys" with that it turned in to a group hug while our mates watched us interact with our brothers.
"Aye no tears we will see you again no tears don't worry OK love you guys now go be with your mates but y'all better visit us soon." After a chorus of "OKs" and "goodbyes" we left and on the road back to the pack house the first five minutes was silent.

"Spring cleaning".....Tf does that mean?????oh hahahaha I'm so stupid he meant my clothes and the closet hahahaha lml.