Woah

Ranique POV
While we were walking I had a conversation with Mia and kiki (m=mia,k=kiki,R=Ranique)
M-"that's the alpha betta and gamma what do they want with us?? Omg are we in trouble"
K-"Omg what if we are in trouble"
R-"OK why are you so scared and what do you mean the alpha I thought he didn't go to - I thought the guys name was alpha not the actual alpha oh no guys what did we do Omg I'm not even part of the pack." That's when the boys decided to turn around and their smirks tell me they heard us.they looked us up and down and growled loudly we all flinched their eyes raped our bodies we were all in matching outfits. Then the alpha spoke its funny I have no idea what his name is.
"What the fuck are you wearing do you not see how the guys are looking at you and I'm pretty sure my betta and gamma agree so again what they fuck are you fucking wearing" his eyes went black from anger
"Please we are sorry we did nothing wrong please don't punish is Alpha please we are sorry and Nique nique she's human please" kiki said while we all cried.their eyes changed back to its normal color and the betta embraced kiki the gamma embraced mia while the alpha embraced me while they...sniffed us??but I felt sparks I don't kno why thou they soon let us go.
" let's go"alpha said "Luna I can't wait to mark you tonight"Omg that's right.he kissed the spot where he would mark me and I shivered he just laughed at me and they pulled out the building they separated us in 3 different cars.
About 20 minutes later we pulled
Up into a huge house which is the pack house.