Charachter Bio

Name: Aiko Mizuhoshi
Age: 16
Hair Color: Dark red
Eyes :Dark Blue (Have Stars In both since The Death of Ai Hoshino)

Appearance:

Aiko has a striking and enigmatic appearance that captures attention wherever he goes.

He has short dark red hair that leaves a V-shaped fringe between his deep blue eyes.(It's up to you to keep that appearance, and the name)
His eyes are his most captivating feature. They are deep and piercing, often described as deceptive due to their intense gaze.
Aiko has a lean and athletic physique, a result of his active lifestyle and rigorous training as an actor. His posture is confident and poised, reflecting his stage presence.

 His posture is confident and poised, reflecting his stage presence

(Inspired by Isagi Yoichi/Blue Lock)

(A/N:Instead of the metavision he would have deceptive eyes XD)

Personality:Protective,Intense,ObservantEmotionally Reserved,Complex Inner World,determined.

Aiko is a young man shrouded in mystery, his past concealed within the depths of his soul. He carries the weight of tragedy upon his shoulders, a burden that has shaped his very existence. From a young age, he experienced the profound loss of his idol, Ai, which ignited a spark of darkness within him.

Haunted by the memory of Ai's untimely passing, Aiko's life took a twisted turn.

Aiko's persona is an enigma-a stoic figure whose deceptive eyes betray a deeper knowledge of the world's darkness. He possesses a keen intellect, using his sharp mind to navigate the intricate web of lies and deceit that surround him.

"Trust is a precious illusion, easily shattered by the cold hand of betrayal. I've learned to keep my guard up, for even the brightest smiles hide the deepest lies."

Aiko maintains a small circle of trusted individuals, as he is cautious in forming deep connections due to his past experiences.

Aqua Hoshino: Though initially at odds, Aqua has become a loyal friend and confidant to Aiko. They share a common understanding of the darkness within the entertainment industry and the desire to protect those they care about,thus their relationship Deteriorate After "LoveNow".

Ruby Hoshino: Ruby is a spirited and optimistic presence in Aiko's life. While their personalities may contrast, Aiko appreciates Ruby's unwavering support and the warmth she brings to their relationship.

Akane Kurokawa: Aiko's bond with Akane runs deep, forged through their shared passion for theater. Aiko is fiercely protective of Akane, driven by a desire to shield her from the harsh realities of their industry.

Hobbies:Research and Investigation,Stage Acting,Writing and Reflection.

Job/Activity:

Currently First Year At Yoto High School.

Member of Lalalie Theatre company

Numerical Affection :

Akane Kurokawa: 80
Aqua Hoshino: 70
Ruby Hoshino: 70
Kana Arima: 50
Parents: 50
Ai Hoshino: 100 (deceased, but still holds a significant place in his heart)

"Behind the glimmering facade of fame, lies a graveyard of broken dreams. I refuse to be another casualty in this ruthless game." Aiko Mizuhoshi.