Babydoll (NSFW- be warned)

WARNING: I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE!!
____________________

"You want me to fuck you senseless?"

Valentino leant over his shoulder and put his hands on the TV demon's, his other pair on his waist, "You know me well, babydoll~"

Vox growled and shook him off, "Piss off, I know you're overlord of Lust 'n' depravity 'n' all that but I'll fuckin' take you on..."

"So cold, Vox... loosen up..." He rubbed his partner's shoulders right on the good spot. "Besides, who said you were doing the fucking?"

"Val, stop tryna pretend to be a top" he growled, which became a slight purr when Valentino kissed his neck, "Oh fuck-"

Valentino grabbed his wrists and pulled them behind his back, biting his partner's shoulders. "Just for me~? Please, Voxxy~?"

"Fuck y- one round, that's it."

Valentino grinned, "Good~"

Vox dragged the pimp upstairs, "I'm not fucking you on my piano before you ask..."

"Shame, that sounds hot-"

Vox locked his bedroom door and windows, closing the curtains. Val was sat on his bed, legs apart, his coat lying on the floor and his hat on his lap. He was practically naked, apart from his stockings and boots.

"Why do you always get naked..." Vox sighed, "Fucks sake, why do I ask-"

Val shimmied up the king-size bed, chuckling mischievously, Vox took off his shirt and pinned him down, knees either side of his waist, he took his hat from his lap. Valentino saw his lover's face turn into a lustful grin. 

"Oh? Like what you see, Voxxy~?" he kissed his chest and ran his hand down to the top of his trousers. "Naughty boy~"

"A lil' bit..." Vox tried to ignore Val's teasing, he took the pink, heart-shaped glasses off his face and looked into those eyes of his... so... bright and ruby red. He felt a soft buzz in his chest, it felt almost nice to have a bit of control over him. "Now are you gonna keep being a cocky bitch or are you gonna behave..."

Valentino smirked, "Behave?"

Vox grabbed him by the throat, "You woke me up, I'm not in the mood to fuck around."

Val chuckled, "Oooh~"

"Ugh." Vox pushed him onto the bed. "Just shut up... as soon as I'm done, you're gone."

"Fine by me, Voxxy daddy~"

He got his boxers off, forcing Val onto his front, which made him yelp from shock and arousal. Vox breathed shakily as his hands gripped his waist, tight, claws digging into his skin. A little bit of dark blood beading.

Their hips were lined up perfectly... but he hesitated, hovering slightly over him as he thought about just kicking him out... but he was already hard, and Valentino was already here, in this position... so...

"Ah!!" Vox's screen buffered, and he didn't realise how rough he'd gone in, Val's eyes teared up. "Vox, not so damn hard-"

The TV demon had a slight sadistic smirk on his face at the sound of his yelps. "Not so tough, are you, Valentino?" He chuckled and grabbed his thigh with one hand, dick with the other.

"I'm an overlord, you son of a-" Vox pushed it in further, and he whined.

"And I'm the leader of the Vees, Val, do you forget I'm your su-supe-superior." He glitched out again, screen jittering and going blue before going back to normal.

"Voxxy..." Val looked up at him with those bright scarlet eyes. "Are you ok?"

"Ye-yes." The jittering was getting worse, but he ignored it and kept going, his dick hitting that good spot in Val's ass.

They were getting a little short of breath as he continued, close to finishing. "Are you sure, Vox... you seem off... you're not normally this forward..."

Vox groaned and sighed, "I'm fine, Valentino, its just a bug, I'll get it patched tomorrow." He bit his lip as he came, Val moaned loudly and the bed became a sticky mess.

"Drama queen..."

Val rolled over, grinning ear to ear, "Your drama queen, Voxxy~"