Part 43: 'I could not think about volley. I could only think about you...' 🔞

Link:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoQQZCQDsLX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg== 

***

Asahi immediately responded to the cheeky, impatient kisses  –  he really had no choice. Nishinoya was kissing him messily, whimpering because he now remembered just how much together  they still were, and started rocking himself against the body he adored, and over the cock that turned out to be the perfect size.

- You... you don't understand!!!  –  he whined.  –  You can't get it! I like it! I liked it so much!!! It was... so... so... great!

Asahi was listening to these weird protests, returning the kisses, a little confused, unsure how to go on, and still  –  quite unavoidably hard. 

It wasn't really sex, as it was supposed to be  –  he couldn't say for sure, but he suspected this much  –  but this never stopped Yū from rutting against his lap, more confident now, teasing him terribly by shifting the angle under which he was stuck inside him, just a little, just slightly, bringing himself and Asahi too small a pleasure that was awkward and strange, but still felt good.

- You... You!!! I am so... turned on! Because of you!!!  –  Noya was grumbling now, biting on the pretty lips, needing to punish the taller boy ever so slightly, but too loath to bring him any pain.  –  I am... I am... still... so... so... Ughhhh!!!

He groaned in exasperation, not quite sure how to phrase it, so he rather focused on Asahi's chest, going on with his grinding, with what was, technically speaking,  severe teasing, by licking and sucking on the hard nipples that were additional proof as to how aroused the ace was right now.

- Baby... uh... Don't... Please...  -  Asahi was trying his best to pacify this mix of whining and anger.  –  Please... don't be mad... Yū-kun... Ahhh!!!

 Ahhh!!!

Noya had bitten into the sensitive skin, a little lost as to how to make his point better. But immediately after that, his face moved up again, and he reached up again  –  to hide it into the warm, pulsating skin of Asahi's neck.

He mumbled:

- Does it hurt? Do you want to cum too? I can help... I think...?

Asahi shuddered at the question; it was so strange to talk about this!

- Uh... It's OK. It's fine... I swear.  –  he managed to blurt out.

The teasing movements stopped completely  –  Noya just gave up the pointless punishment and sat on top of him now, super still and super serious all of a sudden.

- We could do it. You know, for real. I could... do it... like in those... adult movies.  –  Noya whispered.

Asahi's head was spinning. He was tempted to agree to it, as he craved to cum already, but then he changed his mind, whispering back: