Chapter 3: Road to Shili

Welcome back!! Now to take a break from the smut and get into some plot. Okay, the enemies will show up here, most of which will be different villains from either different games or from movies, since I kinda want to make this a multi-crossover. I love a good crossover, don't know why. Pic above is what Cal will be currently wearing, the hair and beard however are not, the hair will be Survivor, the beard will just be stubble on his face, basically he'll have the same hair and beard he has in the very beginning of Jedi: Survivor. Anyways, let's get this going!

(Aboard the Mantis-Cal's POV)

I crack open my eyes as I groan and stretch, then turn to see the two beautiful women flanking on both sides of me, a Nightsister that I'm proudly married to flush against my bare chest, her breasts pushed up against me, and a Twi'lek bounty hunter flush against my back, her legs tangled with mine. By the Force, I love these women, very much. But I can tell that once we get to Shili, things will change. Greez then knocks on the door that leads to the engine room, where I'm sleeping with both women, stirring Merrin from sleep. She stretches then leans over to kiss me, before biting Talon's neck, making her moan as she wakes up as well.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you ladies," I tell them. "I have duties to fulfill." I get up, relieve my bladder in the refresher, dress, then walk back out and into the living area of the Mantis. I then turn back to see that Merrin's up, and she has dressed herself, so has Talon. Good. Greez doesn't need to know what transpired on his ship. I stretch again before walking out, Talon and Merrin on my heels.

"So, where to now?" Talon asks me, popping her shoulders. I look to her.

"Shili," I answer. Merrin nods.

"Okay," she says. "Better than most places. Preferably Coruscant." I turn to her. I really hope my wife isn't serious. She hasn't been to Coruscant, unlike myself. I run a hand through my hair before I tighten my gloves slightly on my hands. She wasn't there with me the day that I decided to work for Saw Gerrera and I had gone as a prisoner that day, with Bode, Gabs, Bravo and the twins disguised as Coruscant Special Forces officers. Only reason we were there was because of Senator Daho Sejan. He was a Senator from Utapau, an Outer Rim planet but had met his demise at the hands of an Inquisitor. The Ninth Sister, who apparently had survived the attack I did five years ago on the planet Kashyykk, and I thought I was ruthless. Merrin pulls me out of my stupor as I blink, turning to her.

"We will stay at your side, Cal," she tells me. "You're not alone in this." I nod my head.

"I know, Merrin," I answer, taking her hand in mine. "I'm just....worried. I keep wondering about those children on the holocron. Did we do the right thing by destroying it, to ensure the Empire doesn't get their hands on them?" Merrin hums.

"I think you did," she says. "It may not have been the best choice, but you made it, and that's what counts." I smile at her, kissing her cheek gently, but she pulls me in for an actual kiss, and I grin. Talon folds her arms across her chest and she looks at me.

"Damn," she says. "I'm missing out, I'll have to step up my game." I shake my head at her.

"You don't have to," I tell her. Talon smirks. "Really?" I nod to her as she says this and she shakes her head at me. Then we land the Mantis on Shili, then step off the platform. Hopefully, it's not controlled by the Empire.

(Shili, Governor's Quarters-Normal POV)

The Governor of Shili sits up in his bed, having heard that an ambassador was coming to meet him, so he gets up quickly, the Togruta male wasting no time in hitting the refresher, freshening up, getting rid of the stench of sweat and sex before breaking the door to one of his councilmen's rooms, catching him in the middle of fraternizing with one of his subordinates.