3:1 - Purple Piano Project

Santana's POV:

The sound of a horn outside makes me look out the window and the sight of an all too familiar muscle car has me snatching up my things and leaving out.

"Bye ma, bye dad!" I call to them from the front door.

"Bye mija, have a good day. I love you!" My mom calls and my dad just comes around the corner to leave out behind me much like he usually does.

We part ways halfway down the walkway, him pressing a kiss to my head and saying goodbye before I go get in the car.

"Hey you," a smile forms on my face as soon as I look over at the girl in the driver's seat." Happy last first day of high school." Y/n smiles back, hand finding mine over the center console.

"Hi boo," I lean over to kiss her cheek, my lips landing on the corner of hers instead." I missed you."

That makes a smirk rise on her lips." I missed you too babe. How was the rest of your summer?"

I shrug, situating myself in the seat some more, pulling my seatbelt on, then looking down at her hand in mine." It was good, spent a lot of time with my family and Britt. How was yours?"

"Good, more work than play. My uncle really wanted me to learn more about the day-to-day of the company which is fair, won't be long before I'm running things." She explains, turning down yet another street.

"Did you at least get paid for it?" I teasingly ask, but the look on her face lets me know she definitely did.

"Got a nice bonus check if you will. I uh, actually used some of it to get you something." She stops at a stop sign then reaches into the back. I hear the rummaging of her digging through her backpack before she produces a long black velvet box.

Smiling, I excitedly take it from her, biting my lip as I open it. My hand almost immediately comes up to cover my mouth as I look at the gorgeous bracelet sitting inside. 

Dozens of diamonds stare back at me, all perfectly nestled in the middle of a bunch of infinity symbols made out of the silver metal, save for one part that's more solid than the rest, where my birthstones sit.

"Oh my god, Y/nn it's beautiful." I whisper.

Her hands gently take the case from me and she speaks as she takes the bracelet out." I know how much you love your bling and when I saw it I immediately thought of you. You were on my mind a lot while I was gone so I couldn't really help myself. Check it out," she turns the bracelet over and runs her thumb over the engraving that reads 'Y/n & Santana Forever'.

"Babe," I pout as she carefully puts the bracelet on me." This is so sweet, thank you." I say to her, reaching up to cup her cheek and pulling her into a soft kiss that we both smile into." I love you."

"I love you too and I'm glad you like it." She gently squeezes my hand and starts driving again while saying," only the best for my girl."

"If you keep it up, we're gonna be late on our first day as Seniors." I warn her, feeling all types of ways simply from her heartfelt gesture.

Her eyebrow quirks up and she glances over at me." Is that a promise cause you in that Cheerios uniform?" She bites her lip suggestively which makes me giggle.

______

Y/n's POV:

"Oh, I'm goin to NYU, majoring in Business Administration." 

"So you plan to do nothing with your singing and dancing talents?" Jacob Ben Israel shoves the mic back into my face, his second question making me frown as I close my locker.