During breakfast Ella's Hogwarts letter appeared. Seriously, it just appeared at the table. The others stared at the note curiously while Ella checked it for hexes. It was clear. She gently opened the the folded note at top.

Dear Ella,
Here's your letter to attend Hogwarts for your year. A lot of things have changed from how we originally made it. Have fun at Hogwarts, my dear.
With tons of love,
-Helga Hufflepuff

"What is it?" James asked, noticing Ella's small smile.

"My Hogwarts letter, Helga sent it." Ella said, opening and reading through the Hogwarts letter.

"Who's Helga?" Jaya asked, "And what's a Hogwarts letter?"

"A Hogwarts letter is a letter that accepts wizards and witches into Hogwarts, a wizarding school. You'll go there to when you turn eleven." Regulus explained.

"And Helga's my aunt, I grew up with her."

"Why didn't you grow up here?"

James put a hand on Jaya's shoulder, "It's hard to explain, Bambi, you'll understand when you're older."

Not much more conversation happened during breakfast and afterward they went their separate ways to get ready for the day, or in Ella's case help get Jaya ready. It was a lot harder but they found her an outfit. It was simple, Jean shorts and white tank top and sanders.

Later, around 10:30 they left for Diagon Alley, their plan was to meet Remus, Sirius, Celeste, Lily, Mary, and Ari at the ice-cream shop

Later, around 10:30 they left for Diagon Alley, their plan was to meet Remus, Sirius, Celeste, Lily, Mary, and Ari at the ice-cream shop. When they showed up they ordered ice-cream and sat in a booth big enough for ten people. Ella got mint chocolate chip in a cone, Jaya got chocolate chip in a cup, James got oreo, and Regulus got pecan.

A few minutes later Lily, Mary, and Ari showed up. "Hi guys! Sorry we're a little late." Mary said, sliding in next to Regulus.

"The press?"

"They're so annoying." Ari complained, she turned to Ella, "It sucks being famous, I can't even remember what happened that night."

Ella shrugged, "I don't know much either, but sometimes I get flashes. Like the green part of the killing curse."