Chp. 7

Ella woke up at 6:30, why? Leo and Lucas woke her up through the chat. After cussing them out for five minutes and them just laughing about it she decided to try to fall back asleep. That didn't work so she chose to get dressed instead. First she took a shower, brushed her teeth, and chose her outfit, jean shorts, a black shirt, and a black and white flannel with black converses.

After she was done she headed downstairs

After she was done she headed downstairs. Venom was still sleeping so she left her on her pillow. She didn't normally make herself breakfast, but she could make a few things from her time with Petunia. She pulled out a pan and the materials needed to make pancakes, trying her best to be quiet. It now was around 7:00 a.m. but James, Regulus, and Jaya seemed to still be asleep. Ella didn't blame them.

She started whisking the dry ingredients first, then melted butter in a separate pot, then she whisked all the wet ingredients. As the final step she mixed the wet and dry mixtures together. She used a spoon to dump amounts of batter in the pan.

When she was on the third one James walked in. "What are you doing?"

"Making pancakes." She said nervously. Now that she thought of it she wasn't sure if she was allowed to.

"Oh! They smell good, is the batter homemade or from a box?"

"Homemade."

"Awesome, who taught you to cook?"

"Oh, no, I can't cook unless it's very simple things, like pancakes. I can't bake either."

James laughed, "Who taught you how to make pancakes from scratch then?"

"Petunia when I lived with her, she just started to teach me basics when I left with Merlin."

"Oh, would you like to learn how to cook more things?"

"Sure, but I'll warn you, if I blow something up or cause a fire, it's not my fault."

"I'll let you tell Regulus that."

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing, Papa."

Regulus yawned and went to make himself a cup of coffee, "What are you two doing up so early?"

"Um, the morning is awesome, it's nice when it's quiet."

"No it's not." Regulus and Ella said in union.

"Today we're going to Diagan Alley."James said, leaning on the counter.

"Chocolate, strawberries, blueberries, or butter on your pancakes."

"Strawberries and chocolate, please and thank you."

"Butter please, Jaya will want chocolate."

When all the pancakes were done and the topping choices were laid out on the table Regulus went to wake up Jaya. When they came down Jaya was all too excited to eat the chocolate. She sat down and immediately reached towards the bottle, but James pulled it away and cut a pancake for her instead. He put the chocolate on as a tipping but Jaya just tried licking the chocolate off.