"There's some for you over there." Divya pointed to a bowl of cereal and milk. "It's not soggy I just put it."

"I'm not eating shit you two prepare while I wasn't watching, that probably has poison or laxatives." I walked past them and took the coffee pot.

"You are ridiculous." My roommate rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I would never do that." Jen said not looking up from her phone.

"Right, you would never Jen." I served myself coffee on a cup and added some milk to it.

"Where's Grace?" Divya asked taking a bite of her pancakes.

They made pancakes and gave me cereal and milk? That's definitely poisoned.

"She's showering and don't worry I won't sleep with her again..."

"Thank you." Divya responded.

"Probably." I mumbled with a smirk against my cup.

"Asshole. We are all going to Jen's lake house for the day by the way."

"Why? Are you all going to kill and bury me there?" I saw my phone on the couch where I left it last night, I sat with my coffee cup and took it, checking all the texts. I had some from Morgan and Jason talking on our group chat about playing COD tomorrow. Rolling my eyes I continued to check the rest of my texts, including the ones unopened of Jessie from last night.

"Maybe." I heard Divya reply.

I ignored her and decided to reply to Jessie.

Jessie

You are unbelievable

What are you doing?

Kaden.

Okay Goodnight.

Morning

I was busy

Now I'm not

As soon as I sent the text Grace walked into the room, hair dripping wet from the shower... wearing my clothes, well a shirt of mine and her shorts from last night. It doesn't bother me but I could feel Divya's intense gaze on me. I slipped deeper into the couch, out of her sight exactly.

"Oh cereal!" Grace said.

"Don't eat that they did something to it." I mumbled scrolling through my phone.

I didn't get an answer but I heard the metal spoon being put down on the counter.

"Oh I grabbed a shirt of yours, you don't mind do you?" Grace asked.

"Not really." I heard then as they started talking about going to the lake house, while I kept looking at my phone until I got a reply from Jessie.

Jessie

Well now I am.

Don't be like that