Were actually.

It was my dream since I started high school , he was my role model in life , I wanted to be a great judge too but it didn't work , Because i didn't go to the law university at all , I just couldn't , every single angle of that place reminds of him that's why i couldn't continue , He was killed in his apartment at twelve AM , why ? And Who killed him ? I still don't have answers that those two questions , But i will soon , just trust me .

- author POV -
- two years ago -
- han-song Apartment
complex-

" Oppa , where are you ? You promised me you'll be here " The girl with the black hair said pouting with an annoyed tone as soon as the person she was calling answered the phone . " Ohh___ byanhyei , you know i'm busy " The boy in the other side apologized but as soon as she heard his voice her face turned a little too concerned . " Oppa , what's wrong with you ? Are you okay ? " The girl asked waiting for an answer . " Oh , yeah , i'm great , i'll be there tomorrow and we will celebrate it okay ? " The boy answered and she nodded . " Okay , see you tomorrow then , don't forget to have some food , and sleep " She replied with a smile trying not to show her worried tone on the phone , but deep down her , she knew something was not great going on with her brother . " Okay , bey see you " He added hanging out the phone so fast as if he don't want to talk to her . " What's wrong with him? " The girl asked herself with a confused but worried tone looking at the phone . " Dani-yaah " She turned back after hearing a familiar female voice calling her . " Let's have a selfie come on " Hanni said wearing her graduation costumes calling her for a selfie and the girl ran excitedly towards her .

Meanwhile the black haired boy sitting on the couch in the little dark room hanged up the phone and gave it to the man standing beside him , The man took the phone and passed it to the other man with the expensive suite sitting on a chair facing him . " You should've at least told her you love her , or at least goodbye " The man said looking at the phone chowing his gum in a disgusting way . " You won't hurt her " The boy who Danielle was talking to seconds ago spoke with a serious and cold tone making the man in the suite smirk a little . " Why ? " The man in the suite asked . " Only i who is allowed to hurt her " The boy answered laying forward a little . " I mean why you asked me to do this ? " The man asked again . " Personal reasons , what ? You don't want to do it ? I payed you already " The boy answered then added . " Not like i don't want to , i'm just wondering what do i get from this ? Killing you , or pretending to kill you in front of the police , how is this gonna benefits me ? " The old man with the suite asked , the boy just looked down a little with a giggle then back at him with a serious face . " I promise i will not kill you when i'm back " The boy answered and the man also giggled . " Conferdent ? I like it " The man said . " Okay then let's start , faking your death " The man added standing up .

- two years later -
- office -

The black haired girl was watching the CCTV carefully when suddenly her face expressions turned into a confused one . " Hey , who the hell is that girl ? " Hanni who was sitting on the desk next to Danielle asked whispering grabbing her attention , Danielle looked at Hanni then at the direction she was looking at to see Riwoo and Hyein sitting on the meeting table while Riwoo messing with the laptop and Hyein just staring at him , Danielle looked back at Hanni who was obviously confused." Ohh that's a thriller writer and she'll be promoting her upcoming book with us , Riwoo is the one who's taking care of her " Danielle answered also whispering making sure no one heard them , But unfortunately the boy sitting on his desk facing them stood up of his chair getting a little bit closer to them . " Yeah but why is she staring at him like that ? Dose she like him or something ? " Jungwon asked whispering looking at the two with a disgusted face . " Can you blame her ? Riwoo oppa was the first love of all the girls in here " Danielle said and Hanni just nodded . " You're right , i used to have crush him too but you know he's too cold to be a boyfriend " Hanni agreed then rolled her eyes with the last sentence . " Well let's just hope she's the one for him this time " Danielle said and Winter nodded . " Let's hope so " Jungwon added watching Riwoo and Hyein.

" What are you up to anyways ? " Hanni asked Danielle who was looking a little bit nervous and not in her usual mood . " Ughh___ i'm watching the CCTV of that night and i feel like there's something off with this car " Danielle said making Hanni and Jungwon get a little bit closer to see the car on the screen . " This car went in the neighborhood at 12:45 in the middle of the night , my brother was killed at 12:55 " Danielle explained . " There's not videos that shows this car going out , but if you watch the CCTV in the parking lot there's no such a car " She added and their faces turned confused even more . " What do you mean there's not such a car ? Where the hell did it go ?" Hanni asked . " Maybe it stopped in a blind spot in the parking lot !? " Jungwon suggested and Danielle nodded . " That's what i was thinking too , but we can't do anything about it if we didn't knew what kind of car is this " Danielle agreed then she added . " I can't actually tell " Jungwon said and Danielle just looked at Hanni , hoping she does know what kind if car is this . " Don't look at me , you know i know nothing about cars " Hanni said and Danielle looked down with a disappointed face releasing a sight .

" That's a taxi car " All of them turned back to see Hyein standing behind them holding her files . " This ? Are you sure ? " Danielle asked again pointing at the white car on the screen . " Yeah , my father owns a taxi cars agency and i saw this kind of cars there , also my cousin used to drive a car like this " Hyein said nodding . " Can i have your father's number? I wanna talk to him " Danielle asked . " Ohh sorry dad doesn't have a phone but i can give you the address " Hyein said and Danielle nodded . " Ohh yeah , that would be great thanks " Danielle nodded thanking her .

Note:
Updating dates : Fridays (double update)

** To be
Continued**

Words : 1653