Sans:"...Sans, Sans the Skeleton." he said.

Flandre:"Nice to meet you, friend." she said.

Sans checks flan stats...but he doesn't liked, what he saw.
---------------------------------------------------
Flandre Scarlet

She's a vampire, who stuck in her basement for 495 year.

LVL 187

HP/8500

ATK/750

DEF/250

She technically so offensive when she's fighting, and sometimes can lose her sanity and become a deathful enemy.
---------------------------------------------------
Sans:"..."

Flandre"...Uhh...skeleton friend, you okay?" she ask.

Sans:"...Why?..."

Flandre:"?"

Sans:"Why did you kill so much people?"

Flandre:"Because they were my playma-" before she can finish, sans used his blue magic against her.

Sans:"Don't play dumb, with me bud'. I see your lvl, and it's too much high."

Remilia:"Then might be explain, what's a lvl?" Remilia show herself in the darkness.

Sans check her before saying anything.
---------------------------------------------------
Remilia Scarlet

She's a vampire and older sister of Flandre. She's the lady of the place, your in.

She can manipulate fates.

LVL/170

HP/7200

ATK/600

DEF/450

She's the one decide to help you, before you die.
---------------------------------------------------
Sans stop using his blue magic against flandre and ask remilia:

Sans:"Are you the one, who saved me?"

Remilia:"A little. The one person gets true attention here is Patchy. She's the one who revived you. And yet, too a time being thing you just directly healed like it was nothing. But the wound on your chest was not gone. So I call Sakuya to get bandages to, cover it."

Sans:"Oh...then thanks, and yet sorry for being rude. The lvl thing I call is a violence lvl. Which is the people you killed. We call this LOVE, where I come. Or where even am I, right now." he explain.

-Timeskip-

Flandre:"So, your coming from underground."

Sans:"Yep, I am bud'."

Remilia:"And yet, you were a sentry in 3 location...and you also the royal judge."

Sans:"Yep, pretty much. And I even lost my hope against seen the surface, to be honest." he said and take a sip from tea.

Patchouli:"Now this is explains why you healed so fast, when I use magic on you."

Sans:"Yep, how can I say. I'm a Hard-Bone to crack." said with a pun.

Flandre doesn't understand the pun. Patchouli annoyed from the pun. Remilia just smirked to Patchouli annoyed face.

Sans:"Anyway, joke a side. Thank you very much to help me."

Patchouli:"No need to thank."

Sans:"...No, really. I just get sick from get dying." he said.

Remilia:"Well, whatever you say violence level, we also have some kidness at all. After all, we also turn a page about ourselfs."

Sans:"Guess the worst person could change words are really true." he said.

Patchouli:"By the way, you have magic right?" she asked.

Sans:"Yes." he answered and take a sip from tea.

Patchouli:"Then what kind of magic do you have?" she asked.

Sans:"Well, if talk about my attacks...it might be bones and telekinesis. And yet the telekinesis, we call there is blue magic. Which is only able to limit of person gravity. Yet I'm pretty sure, you know that." he explained.

They all chatting with eachother. But some where someone was watching them. The person also came with Sans...Gaster...

*End of Prologue*

---------------------------------------------------
Author explaination:

Actually I was about to upload, this book yesterday. But for some electricial problems, I can't upload it. There might be a little problems in somewhere, because I really out of motivation in some parts. I might, remake it in future. Hope you enjoyed the book prologue guys.
---------------------------------------------------

Undertale belongs to Toby Fox

Touhou Project belongs to ZUN

LB Sans belongs to ZerJox and Team Imagination

This version of LB Sans belongs to Fantasy Vision

1060 words.

(1065 with those.)