𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖: 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄.

Začať od začiatku

She could not salvage it—no, not at all.

"What the fuck, Arion? Auntie Laur just bought me this wig," Khadijah whined, looking at her wig that lifted.

"I-I'm sorry, ma," Arion said, chuckling—unable to hold back his laugh as Khadijah frowned deeply, scowling at him as he continued to laugh.

"You're not even sorry, and you fucked my shit up, boy move," Khadijah grumbled, swatting Arion's hand away. She moved to get off of him, but Arion just grabbed the collar of her shirt, tugging her down. Khadijah shrieked quietly, her hand moving to grip Arion's as he pulled her face close to his.

"You mad at me forreal?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, bro, you just fucked my shit up, I got this installed a few days ago," Khadijah whined, pouting slightly, "it's all lifted in the front."

"Who's 'ya bro?" Arion chuckled again but this time, there wasn't any humour in it and Khadijah's eyes widened, glancing around for an escape route. Arion sat up, pulling Khadijah with him as he held her shirt tightly. "I'm sorry about 'ya wig, mama, but don't call me bro or I'ma have to fuck up more than that wig, aight?"

Arion stared at her firmly, waiting for her response, and Khadijah swallowed thickly, before she nodded slowly.

Gently, Arion released her collar, wrapping his arms around her waist instead, tucking Khadijah's head under his chin.

"I'll buy you another wig, whichever one you want."

"Really?" Khadijah lit up, looking up at Arion who stared down at her in amusement, nodding his head.

"Yeah, just send me which one you want, and I'll buy it," Arion told her, and a wide grin appeared on her face. "You hungry?"

"I want pancakes." Khadijah mumbled. "And bacon." She added on as an afterthought.

"Aight, c'mon then," Arion said, tapping her thigh. Khadijah shifted off of his lap, so he could get up, watching as he stood up from the bed, stretching his arms above his head. She admired his back and broad shoulders, eyeing the butterfly tattoos that were spread out across his arm. "Jah, you coming?" He asked, turning back to look at her.

"Yeah, but... " Khadijah trailed off.

"What?"

"I can't—" Khadijah shook her head, biting her lip in embarrassment because she could still feel the weakness in her legs. She was still shaky. "I'm gonna fall." She settled on saying instead, hoping Arion caught her drift.

"Ain't no way," Arion cackled, realizing what she was trying to say. He stood there laughing for a minute as Khadijah pouted, waiting for him to finish. When he was done, she reached out her arms towards him and Arion lifted her easily, carrying her like a baby as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "You happy now?" He asked her as he smiled, jolting her body as he adjusted her, gripping her thighs.

"Yes." Khadijah hummed. "Very."

Arion left two hours after that, telling Khadijah to be ready by three P.M.

It was only noon, and Khadijah still felt like she didn't have enough time to get ready. She ran around her room like a headless chicken, trying to find a cute outfit to wear because while she didn't know where they were going—Arion's intentions were clear.