Rich Closet Femboy x Servant Male Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

(Y/n)'s POV

God! I was tempted to take his bussy right there and then. There were already several people fucking like rabbits around us. But I had more to do here than just sex. And sadly that can wait till later. Fortunately, this place is open all night. I distract Yuki by taking him dancing. As he suggestive grinds his ass on mine, I look around for my targets. Two men in trench coats and hats came in and went into a back room. Gotcha. I grab Yuki's hand and bring him to the back room's door. He was confused. "(Y/n), what are you...?"  I shoosh him. As we heard two voices speak. "Did you really have to choose such a vulgar place to meet?" A shockingly familiar voice spoke. "I love this place. Sluts bonanza!" A perverted voice spoke. "Disgusting." The former spoke again.

"Father?" Yuki whispered. That's right. It was his father. And the other one I knew as well. He was the auditor for Yuki's family's company. "So, have you 'improved' our company's earnings?" His father asked. "Yep. I fudged up the numbers by a few billion. When I submit this, investors will be stupid not to invest in your company. We'll be raking in the dough!" Yuki gasped. What his father was doing was fraud. I had caught wind of this. And now that I just recorded their little conversation, I now had to key to our freedom. I kiss Yuki's cheek. "Wait out here, my love." I then got up and bursted into the room.

Yuki's POV

I was already shocked about what my father was doing, but (Y/n) barging in added to it. My father gasped. "What! You're... my son's servant! What are you doing here?!" (Y/n) grinned. "Recording everything you just said." He pulled out his phone, which had the recording app on. "Shit!" The auditor shreaked. "Boy, if you don't delete that, I'll make sure you'll regret it." Father threatened. (Y/n) just smirked. "Oh, really? You see this button right here on the screen. With one press, I up load the recording to social media. I wonder what will happen to your company when investors learn that you tried to scam them." Father gritted his teeth. "Fine! I bet you want something from me. Otherwise you would've already sent it." He nods.

He turns toward the door. "Yuki, come in. I promise he has no power over you anymore." His loving smile gives me the courage to face my father. I step in and my father looks confused at first. But once he squints his eyes to examine my face he recognizes me. "Yuki... Why the hell are you dressed like that?! And why are you here?!" (Y/n) gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. He's right. It's time I finally take off the mask I've forced to wear all my life. "Father, I'm not going to play your perfect son anymore. The truth is I'm gay. I love wearing women's clothing and makeup. I've been dating (Y/n) for several years. And I love being fucked like slut by his massive cock. I'm sorry if that displeases, but it's who I am and I will not pretend like it isn't!" There. I had finally said it.

(Y/n) POV

Of course, he reacted as we both expected and shouted. "How dare you?! You've disgrace to our family! You disgusting deviant?!" But in response, I punched him. "Don't you dare talk to him like that! Or do you forget that I can ruin your company with a press of a button! Now you shut up and listen my demands!" I shouted. They were as such: 1) Stop any illegal activities they have been doing; 2) Step down and make Yuki CEO of the company; 3) Give me my freedom; 4) He will allow Yuki to come out to the public as an openly gay crossdresser; 5) He cannot interfere in our marriage. Yuki gasped at that last one. "Do you mean it?" I nod. "I wanna make you mine till the end." Yuki embraced me in joy. "Yes! I can't wait!"

His father grumbled but he knew he wasn't in a position to argue. He agreed. He walked out with his tail behind his legs. The auditor followed behind him. Now that that was over, I promptly picked up my now fiancée and carried him out. I was done waiting. All I wanted to do now was stretch his two holes. I put him down in the middle of the club where everyone can see. Pulling down my pants, I fished out my dick. Upon seeing it, all the things that just happened were forgotten. Right in front of him was my big, hard cock. "Sorry to make you wait. Now suck my dick." He licked his lips and took it in his mouth.

Lemon (AKA Fucking Time)

Yuki's POV

Finally! I've been waiting all night! The delicious meaty taste fills my mouth. It tastes so fucking good! Honestly, If I could, I'd eat this anytime, but I know there are places and times where I can't but this isn't one of them. And everyone is watching me. That's right, world! I'm sucking a cock! The rich, talented, and attractive prodigal son is a cocksucker! He loves to be used by his boyfriend as a slutty onahole! And he's proud of it! It's so liberating to admit that. To finally be honest.

"Fuck!" (Y/n)'s groans as begins to really fuck my throat. I feel his cockhead hitting my uvula. For most, that would cause them to gag, but at this point I'm so used to it that it doesn't affect me. I take pride in knowing that I can take him. That's proven as he thrusts deeper into my throat. I don't doubt people can see the outline of his dick in my esophagus. Finally my nose is pressed against his pubic hairs. They're so smelly with sweat, it makes me want to cum.

(Y/n)'s POV

God, as always his mouth pussy is amazing. Only thing better is his bussy. I feel myself close, so I pull out and start to pump my dick. Yuki knows what to do and leans his head back and sticks his tongue out. Shot after shot coat face, clothes, and fill his mouth. I always shoot big loads. It's because Yuki rarely has the free time to fuck or jerk off. It isn't fair to him if I jerk off while he can't. So, I always wait until we can have sex. It's been two weeks. Hince the gigantic mess I made on him, but he clearly doesn't mind as he happily starts collecting and eating my semen. I'm glad he thinks it's delicious.

Believe or not, though, I'm nowhere near done. I told I was backed up and I know where I want to release the next streams of sperm. I made lean on a table as I pulled up his dress and pulled down his panties. His small, hard dick flopped out. I love the sight of a femboy clitty, but what I want right now is above it. The boy pussy. AKA the bussy! I spit on it a few times and get ready with my fingers. But considering it was already gaping when I revealed it, it didn't take long. I aline my cock, and slid it in with ease.

Yuki's POV

Fucking hell yes! Two weeks is too long to not have a dick up your ass! I feel every inch of it grind against my prostate as it enters. Just like I missed being touched by (Y/n), so too does my prostate miss his cock. They are in love just as me and him are in love. And now they are finally reunited. And their love brings me such pleasure. Finally, his cockhead enters my colon. I swear, it's a perfect fit. As if my rectum was designed to be a sheath for his dick.

But it wouldn't be fun if it stayed sheathed, so began one of the best nights of my life. We didn't stop till the sun rose. I can't describe how many times I came. How many he did. All I know is that everywhere was coated with my squirts. And that by belly felt heavy with the amount of his semen was inside me. When it was allowed to pour out, I swear there was enough to fill a milk carton. If I wasn't I guy, I doubtlessly would've gotten pregnant

(Y/n)'s POV

Yuki's father did everything I told him to and more. I was freed and Yuki became CEO. He later came out to the public as gay and started only wearing women's clothes. A month later we had a beautiful wedding in Hawaii. He looked absolutely divine in a wedding dress. So too did the sex on our honeymoon. The company is doing better than it did under that old bastard's rule, actually making those billions without having to resort to fraud. As for my now father-in-law. Last I heard he pissed off the wrong people and disappeared. Without his wealth, he wasn't so invincible anymore. I don't care where is, honestly. I'm too busy living my best life with my sexy femboy husband.