White, Periwinkle, and Gold

Error's sweat dropped, and he averted his eyes. There were a lot of things that happened, a majority of them weren't the best, in his opinion. White was nowhere to be seen; he probably had already come in here. To be honest, Error hadn't seen White much after the incident.

'Well...'

Ink waited patiently, looking at Error with only approval and kindness. He was happy to see Error; that much was obvious. However, he had no idea what conspired within two days. Would he still approve of him after this?

'I got glasses. I've never seen you so clear. Fell has really pretty eyes.'

Ink chuckled glancing at Fell's redden face. Error wished he couldn't see Inks more detailed features. That small smile could change to a scowl.

'I also keep my friend safe. He asks about you sometimes.'

"Friend? The cow?"

Error nodded but didn't smile. That was Ink's first red flag. Error always smiled when he nodded. Something happened.

'I've been worried about you. White hasn't talked to me since you got sick. You're better now, right? That means he'll start talking to me again?'

Ink stared at Error in absolute bewilderment. He should have expected this of White, he probably blamed Error for his passing out. He sighed and laid back. White never liked being wrong, he knew that. White would always check the numbers thrice times before handing them over to whom ever.

"I-I don't know. I'll talk to him for you. What else happened?"

'I learned a new word F-U-C-K!'

Ink resisted the urge to groan and strangle whom ever taught him that word. He heard a few people, that stayed, snickering and others stifle laughter.

"Do me a favor Error, don't say that word ever again. It's not a good word. It's bad, whoever taught you it should be ashamed."

Ink looked over at Classic who raised a brow.

"I'm damn well proud!"

Ink looked over at a smug faced Fell, his tooth looked shinier than usual. Error made a sound like static and numbers, he was laughing softly. Ink sighed and waved his hand dismissively.

"Any other appropriate things you learned?"

'I had a dream? I think it was a dream.'

Ink scooted closer, his interest peeked. As was everyone else's. His eye lights shifted and contorted rapidly, Error assumed he was either curious or nervous. Unless, Ink was scared. The exclamation point continued to mold it's why around Ink's eye socket leaving Error wishing he never said anything at all.

'Yes. My older brother. He taught me how to use strings to stitch my friend. He said that they're used for healing and healing only. If they are used for anything else they turn blue instead of gold. At least mine did. He didn't tell me everything but pieces of information just made sense after I woke up. Like his and dad's relationship, they didn't get along.'

Error seemed to force a smile and nervously stuffed his hands in his pockets. He looked worried.

"Error," Ink piped up grabbing Errors attention immediately. "What color was your family's strings?" Error shakily took his hands out of his pockets.

He felt scared, something about this interaction felt familiar. His nonexistent stomach was in knots. If he could, he'd disappear from existence, he shouldn't but he hated this interaction. The thought to answer any question honestly was more than a suggestion. He had to. The room shifted momentarily, almost like a flash, but Error caught every detail. That flash lasted forever it felt like. Error wished he never opened the curtains.