Let Clarify What This Means

Error gripped his sleeves tightly wrinkling the fabric. White grew uneasy as the room grew quiet. Ever eye on Error and Ink. "White..." Ink said quietly. Error looked over and White pushed his hands downward assuringly. He moved his hands motioning him to come forward.

"Everyone, this is the skeleton I was telling you about. He's completely harmless, rest assured. He doesn't know anything and he doesn't speak." White waited before continuing. He cleared his throat and sweat beaded his forehead. "So, this is Error. He is very conscious right now so he won't hurt anyone.

"Error, from what we know, goes in a violent state when he's asleep. He's being controlled because that's when he's at his most vulnerable." White was smiling nervously. Dream leaned over to him and whispered, "Straight forward, I see. Good, I'll leave most of the talking to you."

Error felt Ink's hand firmly grab his hand and gently usher him to follow him. Error gave a grim face and tightly gripped the hem of his shirt. By the pace his soul was beating, he wouldn't be surprised if it jumped out of his rib cage. Embarrassed but not surprised.

Error stayed behind Ink, shuffling his feet behind him, he kept himself inverted, reserved, and excluded. Every single one of those words held the same meaning because he was not in any mood to see these new faces. Not even on a good day. His breathing was shaken and short.

"Say hi Error, I promise nothing is going to happen." White said quietly and calmly.

Error looked over at Dream who smiled and gave a small wave. He looked over at the others wondering if they'll give the same reactions.

Error shyly moved out from behind Ink. Error looked up, he could see the features of everyone in the front two rows but after that it was a blur. It was splotches and mixed colors that didn't look good together. He was so used to it, but not being able to noticed who would try and threaten him was a lot scarier than he wanted to admit.

He looked around before his eye lights landed on the unpleasant face he'd met earlier. He stepped back. He decided he'd avoid eye contact and give a small wave.

For the rest of the meeting, they gave different insights of what they found out, what their realization was, what they plan to do, etc.

For reasons (more specifically two), Error wasn't answering any questions. First off, he didn't like to speak. Second off, even if he did like it you wouldn't understand him.

"What's wrong with it?" Swapfell Sans (Razz) asked, his arms crossed. An impatient one, this one. White glared at him for referring to Error as an object but shrugged it off. "Razz, there is nothing wrong with him. We don't know anything about his past. Even if he could, it would undoubtedly leave more questions." White explained.

"Why is he scared of Dream? Aren't you like the being of positivity?" Outertale Sans (Orbit) asked tiredly. He seemed completely okay with the situation. "Well," Dream started, "we don't know. I tried getting close but he hides behind Ink and shuts the door before I can do anything. He has 'talked' to me through the speakers though." Dream stated nervously.

Error looked up at the word 'speakers'. He knew the speakers! He nodded and Dream smiled softly. He looked down at Ink and shuffled away pressing himself up to the wall and sitting down. He played with his pocket string absentmindedly. He pulled the string off his jacket and tied it to the string twirled around his fingers. He made things and would smile at certain strings pictures.

"What'cha doin'?" Error jumped slightly and looked over to see one of the faces from before. The unwelcoming one. Some part of him felt weirdly relieved. He was completely unaware of other eyes observing.

He moved his arms in front of the unwelcome one who flinched and shifted his legs if he needed to move. "You makin' something?" he asked stretching his grin. Error nodded and twisted, loosened, and tightened his strings again before moving his arms back to the unwelcome one.