Chapter 12

"Hey Dee?"

*He stiffened a little, still somewhat dazed from seeing me almost naked while I was changing* 

"..Uhh yeah?" 

I just wanted to say something first before we sleep. I think..I think you're-You're a really cool person.. 

*He blushed slightly, flattered by the compliment and then Dee chuckled nervously* 

"Yeah..haha..um thanks.." he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. Then Dee cleared his throat, mumbling to himself. 

I smiled softly to myself. "And..And I'm glad..I met you.." 

*I got a little closer to him, his face was near inches to mine* 

Y/n..? 

*Then Dee smirked at me* 

"Now now.. what exactly are you planning to do..?", he said teasingly. 

 "Can I kiss you?" , I said without any hesitation. 

*Dee looked at me shocked, his eyes widened, and his face started to turn a light shade of pink and then a redder deeper color, redder than a strawberry or a tomato. It took him a few seconds to process the information that I had just blurted out to him

I was beginning to think that he didn't feel the same way I felt about him and sighed softly. 

"Oh well.." I thought to myself 

I tried to play it off cool and chuckled to myself. 

"Haha.. It's okay I was just j-"  

Suddenly Dee touched the nape of my neck with his right hand, pulling me in closer. His soft lips touched mine and closed his eyes. My eyes widened with surprise before I closed them.

He kissed gently at first but then slid his tongue in my mouth, kissing me a bit more intensely, my hands were running through his hair, leaving it loose and wild. Dee caressed my cheek softly before he withdrew from kissing. 

Y/n.. I..sorry, did I go too far? *His face was flushed, even more redder than mine* 

*I looked at him with a mix of glee and surprise* 

No..Dee. I'm fine. I liked it.. *The tips of my fingers touched my lips softly as I remember the pleasant sensation I felt when he kissed me* 

Dee.. Do you like me too? 

*He blushed softly* 

Yeah.. I do..