Chapter 7

As soon as Dee left the room, Heavy came curiously to my face, inspecting it and asked: 

"Hey, why is your face so red??" 

Oh shit...I didn't think my flustered face was that noticeable"  

"Yeah..um-I think I might have gotten a slight cold..but it's nothing to be worried about..hahaha..." 

I laughed nervously.

Then he gave me the medical kit that he finally found. 

"Here, I'm not really sure how it works, but I think I know how to-" 

"No, no it's fine, I know how to do this myself, I'll just do on my arms and legs first." 

I opened up the kit, found gauze, a lot small and large bandages, gloves, tweezers, scissors, antiseptive wipes, and other stuff along with it.

"Woah, there's a lot of stuff in here." I said amazed.

"Yep, my dad is pretty well prepared when it comes to this stuff" he proudly said.  

I was strong enough to treat myself after a while of Dee helping me.

I got the rubbing alcohol from the kit and put some on a cotton pad. I gently put it on the cuts of my left arm and legs. 

I thought to myself:

Ow. It really stung. 

After I withstood the pain, I did the same thing to the cuts on my right arm. Then, I got the gauze on the bigger cuts and small bandages on smaller cuts. The last thing I needed to treat were my face, which I waited for Dee to finish. 

Heavy was there beside me, a bit sad that he couldn't help me with anything. He kinda reminded me of a dog whining. 

As soon as I finished, the door opened.

"Oh hey De-" 

"Oh hey dad!", Heavy said excitedly.

I stopped. 

It wasn't Dee, but a tall, willowy man. His blonde hair sprung in all sorts of directions, dark eyeshadow, metal clothes, a wide smile and eerie round icy blue eyes that penetrated into my soul. He resembled Dee, but much creepier. I'm guessing it's their dad. 

"Why hello there Y/N, I believe you're a friend of my son, Dee aren't you?" , he said. 

"Hello sir, uhh... no I'm actually Heavy's friend, Dee is more of a acquaintance.." 

Did Dee tell him my name?

"Ah! I see..Dee would never  let anyone in his room other than Metal from time to time, so I assumed you were both friends." he smiled.

I saw Dee beside him, his face down to the ground, beet red from embarrassment because of his dad. 

"Well, my name is Glam, and my son here told me about why you're here. Thank you for protecting my sons. My wife and I are truly grateful for that." 

He side glanced Dee, an eyebrow raised. 

"...sigh.... Thank you for saving Heavy and I."  Dee murmured reluctantly, looking the other way. 

"Yeah!! Thanks for protecting us from that meathead!!!!!" Heavy said loudly, his eyes gleaming with pride." 

"I'm sure that my wife will really like you", Glam said. 

As soon as he said that, a bright orange haired lady with giant biceps bursted through the door. 

"OYYYYY, What's with all the commotion here?????? Huh?" 

She looked around about the room, and as soon as she saw me, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"OHHH-you're that kid who protected Dee and Metal right? Well lookie here, turns out we actually have another person around here who knows how to really beat shit up." she proudly exclaimed. 

I was completely stunned for a moment.

" I'm gonna cook some steak tonight for the occasion, you want medium rare?" 

"Er... yeah sure ma'am" 

She swung her arm around my shoulder. 

"No need to call me ma'am, just call me Vicky. I'm going to head downstairs, Glam, give the kids personal space, they're probably all tired." 

"Ok" he said. 

And they both left, just like that. 

Dee walked over to me and put the icepack on my right eye. 

"...sorry about that Y/n, my parents are just excited to have someone over." 

"No, it's okay Dee, your parents are pretty welcoming people" , smiling cheerfully.

" That's good to hear... wait a minute, did you patch yourself up? How did you do it so quickly???"  

I averted my eyes away from him. "Well, I'm kinda used to it because I've done it multiple times before, you know?" 

"..." 

"Oh--yeah, right, I forgot about that..." he said awkwardly. 

Heavy looked at the both at us. 

"I feel like the third wheel for some reason.." his eyes squinting dubiously. 

Hello!! yeah it's me with another update :)  It's finally the end of finals week, YAY and I'm finally not as busy with stuff  since I'm on break. 

I hope you enjoyed reading :)) My updates will be a bit more frequent, so expect some more chapters coming out.