Chapter 5

**Trigger Warning: slight mentions of suicide, and bullying, don't worry, y/n , dee and heavy are not trying to commit suicide in here*** 

NOTE****Please tell a trusted adult if you are struggling with bullying or/and thoughts of  suicide, I'm serious. You are not alone.

   Although school was a bit hard to navigate through the first few weeks, it wasn't too bad after Dee taught me important Russian words and basics to understand what others would say and felt somewhat obligated to help me find and direct my classes on my first day. Other than that, we don't actually talk a lot to each other or hang out since I've never really seen him with anyone other than Heavy, who I talk to during lunch, about the mean teachers and our favorite bands. I got comfortable with dressing the way I wanted to over time, and the other kids didn't seem to care, other than some of the teachers disapproving looks, of course. But, I really haven't talked to metal4708 in a while. 

If my Russian serves me well, I overheard some rumors about a kid who was making a profit doing other kid's homework. I later found out that it was Dee who did it. 

Well, I'm not surprised, despite his appearance, he did seem like a pretty sharp and smart kid and the type who could do something like that for money. 

Before going to my last class of the day, I saw Dee talking to a humongous towering guy who somewhat resembled a chipmunk because of his buck teeth that stood out. I guess he must be negotiating with him over some sort of matter because of Heavy on the ground-

WAIT... Is that Heavy???

Dropping my backpack to the side and my other supplies, I rushed towards the scene. 

"Hey, dude- are you okay??? " 

There was some blood and bruises on his face. 

"Hold on a sec, let me get you some bandages and an icepack from the office-" 

WHAM!!!!

Suddenly I saw Dee get knocked out before my very eyes. There was blood spilt on the ground, dripping off his face, and he wiped it off after struggling to get back up from the blow. 

"HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????!!!!!" 

At that point I couldn't think, adrenaline just rushed in. My blood was really boiling at that point. I didn't think this school had bullies. I was proven wrong. 

 I was blinded by pure rage. Without a second doubt, I punched the guy square up in the face. 

"Y/N??? What are you--" Dee looked at me amazed, eyes widened. 

"I may not know who the actual hell you fucking are, but I do not tolerate people who pick fights for the fun of it." 

That chipmunk was stunned for a moment and froze, but then proceeded to punch me back in the face, knocking a tooth out. We both started fighting one another for hours while Dee and Heavy watched with eyes widened, wanting to interfere, but didn't know how, until we both ended up in a draw, covered with bruises and blood from head to toe. 

Then he left, struggling and crawling out from the fight at the school. 

"..Whatever...I didn't need to fight some stupid loser anyways." 

After he left, I passed out on the ground. Panting and tired, with bruises on my face and body, bloodied knuckles, and a black eye. I had miraculously no bones broken, since I could still move my body. 

Heavy looked at me with admiration in his eyes. 

Dee was just confused. 

"Hey, you do know that you didn't have to be our literal meat-shield?" ,  he said, looking slightly concerned at my physical state. 

On the other hand, Heavy beamed. "Yeah, but they were super cool!! Did you see how they punched that meathead in the face??!!!" 

I couldn't hear them very well, and the sky was starting to fade a bit. 

Dee just looked at me, and gazed upon the dark horizon. 

"Hey, it's getting late, we should probably go home, it's way pass school hours. We could help you get home because of injuries, do you have any broken bones?" he asked, very and lukewarm calm in the situation. I suppose he's dealt with these type of situations. 

"Sure, I --most definitely need support. And no, I don't have any broken bones. as I said weakly, gimancing in pain. 

"My dad has a first aid kit, so since the nurse's office is closed by now, I believe we should go patch you up at my house if your injuries aren't too severe." 

As they slowly supported my weary body out of the school grounds and into our neighborhood, basically acting as crutches for me, Dee just looked at me, just confused again. I was trying my best not to notice, but my curiosity got the better of me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

He looked down at the ground. Was it guilt? sadness? 

And his face was...awfully close to my mine. My face turned a light shade of pink for a second. 

But what the hell could it possibly be? 

Then he replied it to me in English. "Why... Why did you help us? I mean, we barely know each other. So why did you help us? What's the actual reason behind it??" he looked at me with suspicious eyes. 

I looked up at the dark sky. 

I guess.. I guess the situation reminded me of my younger brother and I" 

"He and I were bullied and tormented simply because of the way we looked and what we liked. I could deal with it, but he, eventually, reached his final breaking point." 

"Did he ..commit suicide?  Dee asked. 

"I--" 

The tension was broken by Heavy.

"Hey? What are you guys talking about???" looking at us confused. 

I turned away from Dee's face. 

"It's nothing." I said in Russian. 

I looked at Heavy with sad eyes as he tilted his head to the side, puzzled. 

He really does remind me of him. 

I hope you enjoyed reading!! Currently it's Wednesday night for me, but I decided to update because I'm not extremely busy, even though I have finals coming up for me :(