𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘

i didn't proofread this so sorry if it makes no sense😭

Ellie waved her hand as we were about to enter Jackson.

Ellie was riding on her own horse with JJ in front of her. I was riding on a horse with Dina behind me. We trusted Ellie to hold Jj while riding because she's done it so many times.

The gates opened and we made our way through.

The ride to Jackson wasn't too long. It was about a ten minute horse ride. We still wanted to be close, but not too close.

"Here." A woman (who I had no idea what her name was) reached her arms out for Jj. "I'll get him."

"Thanks." Ellie carefully passed Jj over to her and got off her horse. She took him back as the lady smiled. "He's getting so big."

"I know, right?" Dina removed her hands from around my waist as I hopped off the horse.

I helped her off and a man named Dante came up to me. "Here, i'll get her." He took our horse and put her into the stables. "Thank you."

"Alright," Dina took Jj from Ellie. "We'll head to Jesses house. Don't you two take too long."

"We'll be quick." Ellie said.

We made our separate ways.

Me and Ellie went to the infirmary where they gave us a checkup.

"Everything looks like it's healing smoothly." Carlos nodded putting his glasses on the counter. "You're actually taking good care of those wounds."

"Thank you?" I furrowed my brows confuses on why that was shocking.

"No infections, no issues i'm noticing." He wrote something down on his clipboard and looked up at me. "And you've been feeling alright? No pain?"

"No, i've been good." I told him and he nodded. "That's good to hear." He said and rolled his chair to his desk. "How has it been back?"

"It's been good." I said. "It's nice getting to relax."

"That sounds great." Carlos said and smiled at me. "Well, that's about it. Keep cleaning those wounds and take it slow with that leg.

"Will do." I hopped off the bed.

I finished my checkup before Ellie so I went down to the market. I got some strawberry seeds for Ellie. She had been feeling a little down since Santa Barbra so I hoped I could make her feel better with strawberries.

I walked up to the infirmary with strawberry seeds in my hand. Ellie waited for me outside. Her eyes landed on me and she immediately smiled. "Where the hell did you go?" Ellie walked up for me. "Thought you got kidnapped or something."

"Kidnapped?" I laughed and Ellie smiled. "Yeah."

"No," I held up the strawberry seeds. "I got these." I shook them and Ellie smiled brightly. "What?" She took them. "Fuck you, you got strawberries?" Ellie stretched out her words and I nodded. "Of course, I did."

She put them in her back pocket and smiled at me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I laughed as she put her arm around my waist and kissed me.