1

setting: the usa, year, 20XX

disclaimer: i don't know croatian so its gonna b badly translated, sorry not sorry. 

maybe i'll do a madrid section but idk spain spanish

"lorelei, i'm just not clicking with the whole 'online dating' thing." you say, twirling the straw your icy drink, "maybe it's just not for me? people are too erratic."

lorelei sighs, "y/n, i think you should try it one more time or finally be brave on our little trip."

she starts to mess around with the last bits of her pasta, " maybe you'll find someone you actually click with. besides, you'll have a whole month of opportunities and we're already leaving tomorrow. just think about it"

now you finally arrived in croatia, the other bridesmaids following lorelei.

you, however, were looking at the terrain and how unique it is through the windows. 

drowning out the sounds of the rambling, you saw a tv portraying what you assumed to be a news channel. 

"luka! luka modric!" the tv announcer said, "what happened in that game against man city?" 

a distressed, tired man with blondish locks replied with "molim te otiđi"before walking away.

"y/n." you vaguely hear, only paying attention to the man on tv. 

a louder "y/n!"  caught you off guard and you continue walking to your driver.

-

"first, we'll go to a cafe, then we'll look at the mountains, leaving a few hours to shower and sleep in return for our great day tomorrow." lorelei said, announcing to you.

"got that y/n? i don't want you dosing off." she said, smirking

you, hardly paying attention, "mhm. yeah." 

surprisingly, she took that as an answer before she opened the bathroom door, leaving you alone in the room. 

you open your suitcase, choosing more socially acceptable clothes to go out, placing your outfit on the bed, watching the tv.

again, you see that video of the blondish man, as well as a miserable score. you cringe a bit at the absurd loss before going back to unpacking your clothes. 

humming, you get distracted and start exploring the room, looking for extra blankets and pillows for your bed. 

you find a cute little pillow before your friend pops out of the bathroom with a very bright gown, adorned with rhinestones. 

"how do you like it, y/n?" she says, showing her dress.

you smile and tell her it looks good before grabbing your clothes, making your way over to the bathroom, changing. 

after that flight, you were slightly exhausted, but you assumed that the cafe would have coffee, or at least something to keep you up. 

shortly after finishing, you friend bangs on the door and says that you two are leaving now.