charm you | tempt you

𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓

𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓.𝐀. 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎 who was writing in his notebook as she was on her phone. Professor Finnerty wrote on whilst giving a lecture until they were interrupted by Eunice yelling in excitement. "I apologize, Professor, but there is a fight in the cafeteria!" With that, Eunice and everybody else ran out of the classroom, leaving Minho and Reyna alone in the classroom.

Minho looked at the unbothered Reyna who never pays attention to school drama. That's what he liked about her. Reyna is a private person who only trusts specific people.  And he was one of them. He was the same for her.

"Minho," she said his name. "Stand up."

Minho looked at her confused and stood up anyway and she did the same. Feeling the tension between them, she took a step closer to Minho seeing his unbuttoned shirt revealing a view of his clavicle. "When are you going to stop acting like you don't have feelings for me?" she asked as he looked at her sudden confidence. She tiptoed, leaning into his ear, and whispered, "Minho, if you want me then take me."

Minho stared at her in shock as she lowered herself down and then suddenly sat on the table and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Oh my god-"

Reyna shushed him by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close as their lips are an inch away from touching. Minho always wondered what they felt like on his lips... since the night of the Welcome party.

"Do you want me, Minho?" she breathes.

"I do."

Suddenly, he woke up breathing heavily. "It was a dream!" he screamed, waking Dae up. "Dae! It was a dream!"

"Yes, Minho, it's just a dream. Now, go back to sleep."

Reyna sat in her mini-kitchen, thinking about what happened last night. Yesterday was her and Minho's best friend's anniversary and it was the first time he missed it. And he missed it to make out with a girl. However, her night ended wonderfully with a kiss with Matteo Russo.

Reyna smiled at the thought of it, but her mind kept turning to Minho. Minho, her best friend. She was completely going insane, but she had to stand by what she said last night. It was time for a new change...

And Cindi Bui will have a lot of say in the matter.

"Matteo-- As in Matteo Russo, the new student that every girl is crushing on!" Cindi said in shock and pretended to faint, landing on the couch. "Reyna Bautista-Park, you are going out with the new face of K.I.S.S. He is the reason the students come to school. I heard Principal Lim adores him and his family."