♩ Rehearsals ♩

She goes into their first rehearsal so tired. She stayed up with Meloco and Kotoka all night, soon after them gossiping. Ver, Hex and Doppio barged in and they watched movies. 

She groans at the loud boys, Luca laughing while Vox is malding at him. "She's here," Mysta says, both of them stop. "Aren't you a cute little thing?" Ike smiles, "Too early." She falls on the bean bag with an thump. Shu gives her a cola, she smiles softly, "Thank you."

(name) watches how the boys get started, Mysta plays the drums as Luca starts strumming. "We had an idea," Vox voices out, she perks up. "Either this is good or this is bad." They glare at her, she smiles, "Go ahead." 

"So you know there will be a school event and we decided to sing," she hums, placing her chin on her palm. "Would you want to do a solo song? We'll play the instruments but you sing alone," her eyes widen. "Wait- Like just me? Like what you guys are gonna do with 2 songs?" Ike nods, "You can say no if you don't feel comfortable yet, but maybe in the beginning, we introduce you, our newest vocalist." Shu continues on, "You'll sing how much songs you like then you introduce us, then after the 2 songs, we do our songs." 

"Wait... Really?" She stands up, Ike nods. "A warm welcome to you, don't you think?" Ike smiles, "Also to show people you know how to sing and to kick their asses," Mysta snickers. "No jokes?" Shu shakes his head, "No jokes." She runs into Ike's arms, hugging him again. "You have no idea how happy I am, but I am still very nervous." He laughs, pulling her closer. "We'll be there for you." 

She hugs the rest of the boys too, thanking them. Luca and her just stares for a moment, she smiles, kissing his cheek. 

─── ♬ ───

Maybe its them being utterly down bad for her but when she's in control, she's a new person. They admire her even more specially for her own performance. She decided to do 2 songs for the opening, she's still nervous about it but she does feel more comfortable.

Vox stands, playing the chords to the song, she hums, tapping her finger on her thigh. Luca stands beside Shu talking about their own performance, Mysta waves at her. She giggles and walks over, "Yes Mr. Rias." He rolls his eyes, spinning the sticks. "Help me," she squints at him, "You're a drummer." He shrugs, "Help me. Come on," he pulls her on his lap. She blushes, turning away. 

"Alright. I'll teach you, yeah?" She nods, he gives her the drumsticks (no not the chicken guys.). He tells her to try it out first, Vox whistles at Ike who looks at Mysta and (name), he chuckles and shakes his head.

He continues to teach (name), she looked confuse most times. 

─── ♬ ───

Shu takes her home after their practice. They all went out to eat then decided that they were all tired by the end of the day. 

"Was that a good first rehearsal?" Shu ask, (name) nods. "Very fun but exhausting. I can't wait to play on stage." Shu chuckles, "You'll do great, yeah?" She smiles at his reassurance. 

Notes:

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE :D
im too busy not having a brain so i cant write and playing val :)
enjoy. i've wrote this already but never uploaded it.