♩ Our Girl ♩

"When will you go back to singing?" Uki fixes his hair, grabbing clips from her dresser. "Do we even have a choir?" He shrugs in response, "You are so helpful," he giggles, pulling her arm so she sits beside him. "If the boys are part of the band, you can always ask them. Babes, come on." She sighs and shakes her head, "Don't wanna be a disturbance to them," she mumbles as he starts doing her makeup. He sighs, "Always so nice to everyone and being thoughtful," he hits her forehead. "Do stuff for yourself. Always put yourself first," she nods.

She thinks a little, the music playing in the background as Uki does her makeup. "Ren," he stops, looking at her curiously. "Ren Zotto?" She nods, "He's a producer and singer, he heard me by accident. Maybe he knows," Uki nods, "I have his number. I can call him so we can meet up." She nods, "You're a lifesaver, you know that right?" He chuckles, "Of course, who else would you have except me and your hot brother."

She glares as he laughs.

─── ♬ ───

Ren comes by with Kyo and Aster, the 2 boys hover both Uki and (name). "What'd you guys need?" Giving (name) the coffee, "Do you know anyone or like a club looking for singers?" They all sit down, "You sing?" Aster tilts his head, (name) nods. "Can you sing for us?" She blushes, "um-" She looks at Uki, he nods as a response. "What the fuck does that mean?" She glares at Uki, "Go ahead."

She thinks a little, she had no idea what to sing. "Do the song you sang when I came by," Ren smiles. His smile was so precious, it was honestly so cute. Reminded her of a dog. Like Luca.

She starts humming a small piece of the song, then singing the chorus. Kyo and Aster stare in awe, her voice was incredible. Like an angel, she had more of an alto voice than soprano, she could hit her high-notes but she'll struggle.

"Oh shit-" Kyo starts, "You are so good!" Aster beamed, his chin on his palm. "You should try auditioning for the band!" She looks at him, "Really?" Kyo nods. "The band has been looking for a singer, I think for the past year. Everyone's off-tuned, they tried one girl-" Aster shakes his head. "I think my ears bled that day," he pouts, sipping on his drink. She laughs, "For this school, I'm surprised there isn't a lot of good singers." Ren nods, "All very bad, they should try lessons." Kyo laughs and so does Aster.

Ren never really said bad things but it always catches Kyo and Aster off-guard. "What?" Ren rubs the back of his neck, "Nothing-" Kyo is still laughing. "Shut the fuck up, people are looking." Uki tells Kyo off.

Her phone starts ringing, she excuses herself from the group.

POG <3       

She answers, "Hi Luca." Her soft voice makes him melt, "Hi (nickname), you think you can come to our practice? I wanna show you cool moves I learned." He was basically jumping up and down. "Sorry but I'm out today. You can facetime if you want," with no hesitation, he does. Her eyes widen, "Luca!" He laughs.

His hair was tied in a half-up, half-down. Wearing a plain black shirt, around his neck was a chain. In the background you can see Mysta on the drums, talking with Ike. She waves at Luca, "Guys! It's (name)!!" Shu pops-out of nowhere. "Eyyy, hiii" She giggles, "Hi shubert." Vox comes in frame, waving his hand. "Hi gorgeous," she blushes, "Hi Voxxy." He grins, blowing a kiss. Ike and Mysta also say hi.

"Where are you?" Mysta ask, grabbing the phone from Luca. She turns her phone to the cafe, "I'm having a date with Uki." She smiles as they all go 'oh' and well 'pog'. "How's practice?" They shrug, "Exhausting." Ike answers, leaning on Mysta's shoulder. "Drink water, remember," Ike gives a thumbs up as Mysta nods.

"(Nickname)!" Ren calls out for her, all 4 are stood up, Uki having both her and his drink in hand. "Ren?" Luca furrows his eyebrows, she nods. "He's helping me with some stuff," they all nod. "I have to go but I'll see you guys, okay?" They all nod, saying their goodbyes.

─── ♬ ───

"See, I'm not a jealous person but-" Shu starts but Ike cuts him off, "Let her have fun." Luca nods, "She'll always come back to us," Ike and Vox chuckles. "She's our girl," they all nod.

Going back to Uki, (name), Ren, Aster and Kyo. Ren is telling (name) where she could possibly go for club. He can given her plenty of suggestions like the choir, which has every off-tuned person in. All the girls there act like they have the best voice when in reality, their voice cracks every minute. You have band club but they only really play instruments. Theater is also one but then she needs to act, not her thing. Or she can start her own.

She doesn't wanna go through all the hassle for club members and to get it approved.

"I'll think about it," she sighs.

Note:

Is this short??? Idk. Have fun with this!!
Im very eepy. Will update the hex haywire book tomorrow or next week, maybe-

Hopcon?

Hopcon deez nuts.

Sorry. My inner luca came out-