♩ Bus Trip ♩

The day went by quickly, now it was the end of the day. (name) was exhausted already, she just wanted to go home, lay in her bed and sleep. Though they were given a short essay to do to pass for the next week but that wasn't a lot for her. She placed her head in her arms, as they crossed over the desk, closing her eyes. "You okay?" Luca asked, standing right beside her. She nods, still with her eyes closed. She mumbles, "Sleepy..." 

Luca grabs his jacket from his seat, putting it on her. "You didn't have too," she opens her eyes, sitting up. Luca shakes his head, "Take it. I'll be fine for now," he smiles. "thank you," she says softly, wrapping his jacket at her front. 

It didn't take long until she fell asleep, her head hanging on the side, her curtain bangs hiding her face. Luca smiles and grabs his chair to sit beside her, letting her lean, her head on his shoulder. Never in his life would he think he would be doing this but he is and it's making him nervous. A girl he never met is laying on his shoulder, wrapped and bunched up in his jacket. He's even surprised that she doesn't hear his heart beating so fast.

Throughout the whole day, the two were practically inseparable. They both became really good friends, even became partners for their science class. Once he sees the adviser get near, he gently wakes her up. "name?" No response, deep sleeper. "(nickname?)"  he drags out the last letters. She opens her eyes, yawning. "Sorry," he chuckles, "No worries."

Luca stayed beside during homeroom, the teacher didn't mind at all, well I don't think they noticed the two being cuddly to each other. Once they ended, (name) packed up all her things and so did Luca. Still wrapped in his jacket, they head out to see the others. 

"Aren't you getting buddy-buddy?" Fulgur teases them, (name) blushes and Luca hides his smile. "She fell asleep in homeroom," Uki laughs. "Do you ever change?" She shakes her head, "fucking never." 

"You good with walking by yourself today?" She nods, "Well Shu actually lives close by to you, I hope you don't mind him walking you." Fulgur says, just in time, Shu and the rest is there. "I don't mind what?" He ask looking at them, "Taking (name) home." Shu shakes his head, "I'm fine with that." (name) nods, "If he's ok with it then, alright..." Though she was unsure, she really had no choice. Walking alone specially now? Scary and Uki had always walked with her. 

"We take the bus right?" Shu looks at (name) who nods in response. "We'll see you guys tomorrow." Shu and (name) wave goodbye to everyone. "How about we make a pitstop at a convenient store?" Shu suggest which makes (name) nod. "I think I need a coffee so I don't sleep during the bus," he laughs. Her heart flutters, his laugh is so cute... I can listen to it everyday.

Walking to the convenient store took around 14 mins, she was already tired. "This is why, I don't like walking or PE." Shu chuckles and replies, "Same. Touching grass?? Never heard of it." She laughs and smiles. 

Shu grabs a slushie while (name) grabs an ice coffee. Waiting for her, Shu also grabs some snacks for their little bus trip. The bus to home would be around 25 - 30 mins depending how many stops they'll take. She heads back to Shu and grabs her wallet but Shu stops her. "On me," he says paying. "What? No no. Let me pay you back at least!" She grabs her cash but Shu makes her put it back, "Eyyy, it's alright I promise. You only bought a coffee, that's not much." She sighs knowing she can't win, "I'll pay you back someday." He gives her the coffee, "You can try." Placing his arm around her shoulders like Luca. "Come on," he leads them out and to the bus station. 

The wait wasn't long, once they got their seats, (name) opened her coffee and Shu ate his snacks. Shu puts in it the middle of them so (name) can grab some. "How long have you been friends with Uki?" He looks at her, "Umm... A really long time," she gives out a laugh. "I was grouped with him for the second week of class and he was just really nice to me, if you haven't noticed. I'm really shy." 

"You don't seem shy," he drinks his slushie, "You don't. Luca is the most extrovert and you got along with him fast." She shrugs her shoulders, "Anyone can get along with that golden retriever," Shu chuckles. "Yes, but often they get tired. You seem to calm him down and get along really well with him." She blushes and stutters, ''I have no idea what you mean..." He chuckles and shakes his head, adorable.

─── ♬ ───

They arrived at their stop, Shu helping (name) up. "I'll drop you off at yours," her eyes widen. "No need, I can go by myself." Shu shakes his head, "Come on, (nickname)." Shu pushes her a little to make her start walking. She glances at him but he nods again. She starts walking to her place, they both don't say anything but it's good silence. It's not weird awkward silence. 

(name) stopped in front of her house, "This is my stop. Where's yours?" He looks at her, "Just around the corner," she nods. In the back of her mind, she wants to ask for his number. "Pick you up tomorrow?" 

"Huh?" He laughs, "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, this can be our thing." She nods, "Can I have your number?" He nods and she gives him her phone, adding in his contact as 'banana man'. "I'll see you," He smiles, "See you tomorrow, Shu." He waits for her until she's fully inside and walks to his. 

NOTES

This is wayyyy shorter than I thought of but its good enough.

Hope your happy spending one-on-one time w shu and luca these few chapters! The story should pick up in a few more chapters! next update might be on friday so watch out !!

DRINK WATER AND EAT. baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3