♩ Feelings ♩

Ike glances at the paper, "So she was the only one actually qualified." Vox and Mysta laughs, "Is that so surprising?" Vox sits beside him, "Won't people think that's favoritism?" Luca crosses his legs as he's sat on the floor. "Let them," Mysta shrugs, texting the girl who's avoiding them.

She's avoiding them because she's scared. And she's awkward now.

─── ♪♪ ───

SHORTY

Heyyyy

Talk to me ;v;

(name)~

yessss??

you need anything from me?

come over????

i'm w uki and fuuchan rn

buttt maybe you guys can come over

─── ♪♪ ───

"NEW PLANS!!" Mysta stands up making everyone jump, "Down boy." Shu laughs a little, Mysta tosses his phone to Luca. "Wait. I didn't ask her where she was," they all read the text between them. "Wait- So we're just.. gonna go and fucking ruined her plans?" Vox looks up at him.

Mysta shakes his head, "She invited us. Actually." Luca does the nerd voice, "Umm actually," everyone laughs except Mysta. "Go and ask her where they are." Shu nods and starts typing. They get an immediate response from her, "Umm.. Mall apparently, but they'll be heading to a park soon." Mysta nods, "Let's go boys!"

─── ♬ ───

"They did not-" Uki glares at (name), she shrugs. "I know I have fuuchan but there's no way we're fucking 7 and 8th wheeling you guys." Fulgur chuckles a little, "You are not wheeling anything! I just- it's just friends hanging out!" She crosses her arms, "Is that not ok?"

"No."

"Eh-"

"No."

"You're such a bitch."

"Takes one to know one, bitch."

"What's happening here?" Vox wraps his arms around her waist, she starts blushing. Like she's red red. "Hi love," he kisses her temple, "Missed you..." He whispers in her ear, she blushes even more, she turns to hide her head in his chest. "Hi vox," she mumbles, he chuckles as he rubs the back of her head.

She couldn't even say hi to the other guys, she was too engrossed by Vox's flirty comments. When she knows she isn't red anymore, she looks at the rest. Waving and greeting them.

"I'm hungry-" Luca pouts, "We can go eat." Fulgur says, they all start to head to a restaurant. (name) in front of the boys, both her hands are held my Ike and Luca, Uki in front with Fulgur, Vox who are talking. Shu and Mysta behind just talking.

"When are the results gonna come out?" Ike shrugs, "Next week. There's a lot of people coming tomorrow from different schools." She nods, "Nervous?" He smiles, "No..."

He laughs, "Don't worry, we'll lay it down softly." She rolls her eyes, "Just what I needed." Ike squeezes her hand, "But I really do mean, don't worry... I know it's tough but trust me on this one?" She nods.

It's hard to admit, but she trust them. More than she would even like.

They broke down her walls and gave her the hope of not everyone could be that fucking bad.

She also knows there's attraction.

It's even crazier to think, but she likes them all. She can't choose and she wouldn't. If chose even one of them, their friend group will fallout and out of everything.

She didn't want that. So she pushes her feelings down.

Note:

oh.

so we're getting this far in the book now

huh.

well..

HAHAHAH BYE!