"The first time I met you," He started with his head still down, so I listened, liking the sound of his gentle voice as if he was letting out a huge secret.

"I had snuck into your mother's bar, I was trying to watch one of her fighting tournaments. I had seen her a few times but never got to see her fight for real, she was like a secret celebrity that I just had to know."

"Was this about me or my mother?" I asked jokingly to which he chuckled in my shoulder, holding me tighter,

"Shut up" I smiled but stood quietly. "It was the end of the tournament, and as an extra MD got to fight the Champ, it was some anniversary that they were celebrating. I remember standing there in awe at your mother's strength, the way she fought, and I knew I had to be like her. When the fight was over, I was leaving with the rest when I see you."

He paused and I felt like my breathing did too alongside him, as if he was at some cliffhanger.

"The moment I saw you, it was like I had forgotten all about the amazing fight I had just witnessed. You were at the table, laughing along with the other men there and I immediately fell in love."

I froze on the inside.

"The way you smiled, the light around you, you seemed- perfect."

"And?" I say, gently turning to him which made him look up at me, confused. "Did I meet your expectations?"

He smiles at me and I can't help but reflect that.

"You've always exceeded them," he tells me and although a part of me was still scared, I went for it.

With the music playing in the distance, I kissed him.

I could tell I caught him off guard but once realising what I had done, he kisses me back.

I held onto the side of his neck and deepened the kiss, wanting to feel it all.

"Fuck" I hear him mumble in between breaths before he holds me even closer to him, a hand travelling from my waist to my leg and back up again.

I wanted this, I decided, so I pulled away from him, watching as my lip was pulled by his teeth. Before he could go in for another kiss, I tell him, "Take me home."

-(NSFW ahead ;)-

Closing the door to my bedroom, Prince pushed me against the door before attacking my lips, as if angry at me for making him wait which made me smile within the kiss. He was as impatient as I was and I loved that.

I wrapped one of my legs around his waist which gave him an opening. He didn't hesitate in reaching under my dress and ripping my underwear out of the way before putting two fingers in me. I squealed from between his lips and he used his thumb to circle me from the outside as a reward.

I couldn't help but start moving my hips against his fingers with how good it felt which made him pull away slightly to watch, "mmh, that's good babygirl."

I was wet as fuck now and I knew he could feel that. I gripped onto his shirt, so close to the edge but before I could get there, he pulls away, carrying me to my bed, stripping me of my dress and lying me down.

I was already a panting mess but I didn't care. I reached up and ripped his shirt off of him before grabbing him and kissing him again, moving down to his neck and leaving a trail of marks behind while my hand slowly stroked his dick from over his pants. "Fuck, Amelia," I hear him groan which puts me on a drive but right as I take his pants off, he pushes me back down and attacks my exposed tits.

I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging as he sucked and played with my nipples. His hand carried on with them as he laid a trail of kisses down my stomach towards my entrance.

He paused again when he got there, looking over at me as I was still in bliss from the way his hands were playing with me. "You're perfect," he says but before I could reply, he slides his tongue over me really slowly.

"Prince!" I moan loudly and that gets him licking faster, sucking on areas and diving in deeper. I arch my back and he holds my legs closer around his head. He's looking up at me with gleaming eyes which look to tell me that if I pull away, he'd punish me even further. "Prince I'm going to cum!" I shout and I could feel him smirk from against me. He pulls away and that frustrates the hell out of me.

I feel his tongue licking the inside of my thighs after that, kissing up before going to the other side. "Please Prince, fuck me," I groan and he chuckles,

"What's the rush, baby?" I knew he was teasing me but this-fuck.

He steps back after that, grabbing his tie from the floor before climbing over me. I watched as he took my wrists and tied them to my bed frame tightly. He leaned in towards my neck after that, kissing under my ear as he whispered, "Now, I don't have anything to tie your legs apart so you'll have to keep them open for me, alright darlin'?" I whimpered in agreeance and he goes down again, continuing where he left off.

Prince's mouth was all over me, back to sucking and biting my nipples as his fingers dove into my desperate pussy, coming out to stroke me before going in and out again. When my moans got loud enough, he switched places so that his mouth was licking my juices, tongue tapping against me.

My feet curled against the sheat and I could feel myself pull against my constraints but I loved every part of it. I couldn't hold it for much longer and he could tell.

He finally got up, his dick rock hard now but he wasn't going to give up his teasing just yet.

Prince slid his length against my wet entrance, not putting himself in just yet and that drove me crazy. He held my thighs apart gently, still looking over me and treasuring every moment of this. "Keep them open, Princess," he ordered and I tried my best at that as he continued to stroke himself against me.

"I want you in me, please," I make out and for once, I feel his tip entering which makes a loud moan come from me, but he stops before any more can go in.

"Like that?" He asks and rocks forwards, with every rock, more would go in until I finally had all of him in me.

I rocked against him, a moaning mess. He went in harder, gripping at my tit with one hand and my waist with the other. "Fuck," He moans back.

I couldn't hold it any longer than that and finally, I let myself cum, the pleasure immeasurable to anything I had ever felt before. Prince came not long after me, and it felt so good to be filled by him.

When he pulled out, he set me free and fell next to me. I noticed he was still hard so I got on top of him, kissing down his torso. As I sucked on his skin, I had a hand stroke his dick, progressively getting faster which had him groaning in pleasure. I went lower down until I was at the very bottom of his stomach and when he realised I was waiting on him, he grabbed my hair and lead my head to his dick.

Pleased with his action, I spiralled my tongue over his tip, down his length before putting it all down my throat. I moved my head faster against him which made him hold on tighter to my hair. "I'm going to cum Amelia," He groaned and I looked at him as if to say, 'I dare you' and I held it when I got as deep as I could go. His hip bucked against me and I could feel him cum down my throat before I pulled away, swallowing it all down.

"Thanks for giving me a taste," I say, laying back next to him. He grinned at me with nothing but adoration in his eyes for a moment before he grabbed my throat and went in for another kiss.