Chapter 2: episode 2!

.New semester begins.

The girl storms of the lounge leaving Dae with his apparently girl friend alone but Yunji feels like there's some misunderstamding between them because Dae look like he's devastated.

Minho still rambling of how his average looking friend has a girlfriend who is a famous rich daughter of the KISS principal's

But long after that,the girl came back but this time she walk towards them.

"Excuse me-" Minho cuts he."This girl treat korean guys like pokemon, she's trying to catch them all. Not interested."Yunji slap his chest to which he responds by a slight grunt and look at the girl politely.

"Sorry, he's been getting some jet lag. Is there anything we can help?"

The girl give Yunji appreciation smile and ask."I'm looking for Dae?" Yunji was about to answer when Q cut her"Okay, who are you?"The girl sigh.

"I'm Kitty Song Covey"

The three of them widen their eye."You're kitty." Q state not entirely understand the situation. Kitty then realize something."Wait, are you..Q? Track star, fellow american, heart of gold?" Q shrug."Guilty as charge. I feel like we should hug right now, should we hug?" Kitty politly decline."Maybe later, i need to find dae" she said in hurry but the three still chilled to her.
Mostly Minho."So you're the pen pal?" he leaned his arm across Yunji while asking. Kitty then guess."If he's Q then you must be Minho.....ofcourse you are." Her eyes finally landed on Yunji."And you, must be Yoon Yunji or as they called, honey."Yunji smiled at her."Nice too finally meet you kitty."

Kitty smiled back then proceed to ask Dae where bouts.

After all the Kitty and Dae and Yuri drama, they finally get back to dorm after Minho notice Yunji getting tired.

Minho decide to carry Yunji on his back when they walk back. Eventually she fall asleep. Minho lay her on his bed then take her heels off quietly as to not disturb her sleep then proceed to take off his.

"when did you get with yuri? And when?" He chuckles."And how far?" He tease, Dae just sigh. He's too tired to deal with him.

Q begin to question him too."And most importantly, why?"Dae didn't answer that too and just take a water from the fridge to drink all his exhausted away.

Minho was still persistent though.

The two clueless boy follow Dae who sit in the counter and start bomber him again.

Meanwhile they didn't notice Kitty was eavesdropping on them in Dae's room and listen closely and quietly, but that didn't last long after what she hear minho said.

"No one's gonna blame you for upgrading a pen pal, to an actual girlfriend."

Kitty scoffed so loudly without she realized then quickly close her mouth, but it's already too late as the guys hear her.

Q qautionally called the voice thinking it was his roommate."Marius?" The rest two begin to stand up as well."I thought Marius go back to Greece?" Dae answer with wondering look."Maybe he changes his mind?"Minho hummed then smirk.