seungmin - confession

you and the group are sitting on the couch, watching some random show on tv. you've caught seungmin giving you quick glances every so often, almost as if he was hiding something. you didn't know why. the group told you everything, and vice versa. or so you thought...

about halfway through a show, seungmin randomly gets up. "guys i have a headache," he says. "i'm gonna go lay down upstairs."

"ok min," hyunjin says, his eyes still glued to the tv.

"you need anything, seungmin?" felix asks, turning around to face seungmin walking away.

"i'm ok. thanks" he says. you shoot him a confused glance but he just turns away and trudges up the stairs.

when you hear the door close, you turn back to the tv. you try to focus on what it's saying but the only thing running through your mind was seungmin. what the fuck was that about? why is he acting so weird? he's usually always so happy and transparent.

after about 5 minutes of half-pretending to be interested in the show, you get up and say "i don't feel too good either. i'm gonna go upstairs."

"uh oh. did seungie give you something?" bangchan says, laughing. you half-heartedly laugh back.

"keep the door open y/n!" felix calls. you roll your eyes and run up the stairs.

you knock once on seungmin's door.

"felix im ok. really-" seungmin starts to say.

"no. it's me. y/n. can i come in?"

"alright," he says and you hear the bed creak as he gets out of it. you go inside and close the door behind you. as seungmin faces you, you're able to get a good look at him. he looks troubled, almost in pain.

"minnie, what in the world is wrong? you don't look okay," you say. he takes a seat on the edge of his bed and puts his head in his hands. you stand in front of him.

"y/n... i can't- i can't hide this from you anymore," he mumbles, almost whimpering.

"hide what?"

"i- i like you. i really really like you. and i can't just keep standing here, acting like we're just friends when all i want is to be more. i can't hide my feelings for you anymore. i just can't."

"minnie..." you say and take his head out of his hands, cupping his chin. you sit down on the bed next to him. "minnie, i never knew you felt this way. i- to be completely honest, i feel the same way too. you're unlike any other guy i've ever met. i want you too, seungmin."

"god i've been waiting for this all along," he breathes. "and it was right in front of me." he stands up, pulling you with him. he traces your jawline with his index finger and guides your face towards his. he pulls you in for a gentle kiss. as you pull away, you notice how handsome he looks right now - his lips flush and pink, his body heaving, begging for more. you watch as his doe-like eyes harden as he pulls you in again, this time harder and with more certainty. you're surprised when you feel seungmin's tongue against your lips, begging for entrance.

you gasp slightly and give in. his tongue explores your mouth, pulling away every few seconds for a break. you're almost a pool down there at the sound of seungmin's jagged breath and slight whines.

he finally pulls away. you look up at him and watch his chest heaving, his eyes wild and fierce.

"you don't know how much i've been wanting this, y/n. you," seungmin says.

"me too," you say.

"y/n?"

"yes minnie?"

"i- i need you. right now," he whispers. "i'm so horny for you. please."