CONFESSION

1 WEEK LATER

"Ryan, you love her right?" Jade said to Ryan while he just nodded.

"Then go! Confess your love to her!" She advised him.

"But what if she don't feel the same. Then our friendship won't remain like ever again." Ryan said with a sad voice.

"Who knows! Maybe she would say yes!
I can see the love for you in her eyes. She literally looks at you with hearts in her eyes '😍'. First I wanted you but after knowing you already belong to someone else, I think it's better for you to be with her rather than me."

"I actually want to confess her. But I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me" ryan said to jade.

"Just confess her. So that you won't live with regret in future." Jade said to him in a convincing way.

"But-" Ryan got cut off by jade.

"Go man! Get your girl!" Jade said to Ryan in a assuring tone.

Ryan smiled and nodded.

AFTER 2 DAYS, IN KOREA

Yuri was standing on pathway of bridge when she felt someone back hugging her.

She felt a warmth for which she was longing for days. She soon understood that it's Ryan by his fragrance. She turned around with a surprised look.

"Ryan, why are you here?" She asked him with surprise.

"Because I love you, yuri! I love you so much that the words are not enough to describe my feelings towards you. I want to live the rest of my life being yours and by making you mine." Ryan said lovingly while looking into her eyes.

Yuri can't believe what she was hearing. This is what she wanted to hear like forever. Yuri was over the moon. Her eyes got teary.

"I love you too, Ryan. I was yours from the day I met you." Yuri said while smiling.

Ryan pulled her into a passionate kiss.

It felt so RIGHT!!❤