THE HEART BREAK

Jade walked towards the classroom.
Unfortunately, she is in the same section with Ryan.

Ryan was sitting in his seat when jade entered the classroom.

(𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...

𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬)

 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬)

   Yuri also entered the classroom and bit her lip seeing jade walking towards ryan. She was scared by their closeness, infact she was scared by the thought of loosing Ryan. She was kinda jealous to see him close with another female instead of her!

As jade was about to sit beside Ryan, he interrupted. "Excuse me, but this is yuri's seat. You better find another"
  Ryan said coldly even withought looking in her direction.

  Hearing his statement, yuri was over the moon! She was happy that he didn't pay attention to her.

Yuri walked towards her seat gracefully while smirking at jade in victory. Jade seemed really pissed off.

Jade immediately took an ink bottle and spilt it on yuri's seat.

Jade leaned towards the desk of another bench and smirked at yuri.

For jade's surprise, yuri returned the same smirk which confused her. Yuri walked towards the seat. Jade stared at her to see her next move.

As yuri came close to her seat, instead of sitting on it, she exchanged the seat with the one next to it which was the only last empty seat.

After exchanging, yuri immediately sat on her new & clean seat. This move of yuri, left jade dumbfounded.

(𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞!!😏.
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬😍)

   To make things worse for jade, the teacher entered. As usual, students greeted the teacher and in response, he told them to take their seat.

Now if the teacher get to know that jade ruined the school stuff then she would end up having a terrible punishment. She didn't even got any time. So that she could clean it with paper and then sit.