SEND OFF

Next morning, 5:00AM

Yuri was in deep slumber after crying herself to sleep last night.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. Yuri covered her ears with pillow to avoid the noise by phone but couldn't.

"Urgg!!! The fuck!!! Who is it? in this early morning??" She arched half sleepily.

Yuri lift the call withought seeing the caller ID "who is it?" She spoke to the person on call.

" yuri, please come fast!!! It's really very urgent!!". The person on the call said to yuri.

It was Ryan's call, yuri got concerned about him. She get up quickly out of bed. It was very cold outside.

Even withought thinking of herself, she ran toward Ryan's house.

As she reached his house, the gate was closed.

"RYAN!! WHERE ARE YOU??? OPEN THE DOOR!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??" Yuri shouted as loud as she can, to reach ryan.

Ryan came out walking casually.

"Why are you shouting like maniac?? Can't you call me through your mobile?" By saying this ryan opened the gate.

But yuri was too stunned to react. She started checking Ryan everywhere by turning him around. "What are you doing yuri?" Ryan asked yuri.

"Your totally fine. Then why did you urge me to come here?". She asked him furiously.

"Ohh! That? My maid is on leave and I am hungry. So i called you to cook my breakfast!" He said while smiling sheepishly making yuri angry.

"Stupid!!" Saying this, yuri smacked on his head. "Ouch! Don't hit me!"

"Don't hit you?? Are you kidding me?? You made me hella concerned. I came here running like crazy!" Yuri said furiously.

"Are you worried about me, sunshine? You got scared that something might happen to me?" Ryan asked yuri softly while looking deeply into her eyes as if he is trying to look into her soul.

"Umm tha-that, no! It's n-not like that" Yuri cheeks flushed red due to his stare.

"Since it's nothing, now I will live." Yuri said with straight face while turning to live.

"Sunshine, please... I'm hungry! I don't know how to cook! If you don't cook for me, then I need to go to school with empty stomach. Pleaseeee?" Ryan pleaded her with puppy eyes.

Yuri got pity on him. "Okay,  okay! However it's the last time!" Yuri said making him frown.

"Huh? What do you mean by 'last time'?" He asked her with serious tone.

But withought answering him, she walked into the kitchen while Ryan followed her.

Yuri was taking ingredients to cook when Ryan started questioning her.
" sunshine, are you hiding something?? What do you mean by 'last time'? I need answer!!" Ryan asked her sternly.

" okay, Then listen! I'm flying to korea tomorrow. Because my parents started a business there and we are going to live there from now onwards".

Listening this, Ryan's heart fell to his stomach.

His eyes got moisture. "Are you for real?". Yuri ignored him and started cooking.

Breakfast was almost finished. There was an awkward silence all the time. Ryan was quite so as yuri.

Suddenly ryan back hugged yuri and murmured "Dont go! Don't live me!PLEASE, STAY!".

Yuri replied withought any expression on her face "sorry ryan, but not this time!".

Yuri put the breakfast plate on dining table and left the house with a miserable Ryan behind.

Ryan broke down into tears. He don't know why but he is feeling horrible pain by the news of a girl living him whome he met just few days ago.

Even when he broke up with jade, he didn't felt this miserable.

" you are the medicine for my pain, sunshine, you healed me, you taught me to smile once again, you've become the reason of my smile and now! You've become the reason for my tears too!" Ryan said to himself while crying like a baby.

"Honey! Come on! Get in the taxi! We need to live for the airport soon." Yuri's mom called out.

"Yes, I'm coming!" Yuri said while carrying her luggage.

Before going out, yuri closed her eyes and said to herself...

"I will miss you, Ryan. you were my first love."

"I will miss you, yuri. You were my true love."

Atlast he realized his love for her. But unfortunately, it's too late.