FALLING MORE INTO HER

Yuri woke up from her sleep being all smiley remembering her's and Ryan's moment, only to see him sleeping while snuggling into her neck like baby.

                She smiled and wake him up, so that she could get out of his grip.

"Ryan, wake up! I need to go home. It's already 7 PM" she said trying to wake him up. "Just few more minutes, pleaaase" he said in his sleepy voice.

     "No, get up right now!". She pushed him, making him come out of his sleep.

     He stood there, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his view. Yuri was about to live, just then he spoke with a sweet smile.

   "Hey, sunshine! I'm hungry, can you please cook something for me?".

"Wow! Someone is calling me sunshine who called me bit*ch once!" She said with surprised tone. But then giggled and ruffled his hair. Now ryan is kind of being addicted to her habit of ruffling his hair. He is liking it.

        She started making dinner for him with the available things in kitchen.  While she was cooking something on pan, ryan back hugged her suddenly! which startled her.

      She was about to get free from him but then "shhhhh, dont move sunshine! Please let's be like this for sometime". He whispered in her ear sending chills down her spine.

        She didn't mind him clinging over her and continued cooking.

    "Hey, sunshine! Can we be friends? I know I was really rude to you, but can you please forgive me?" He asked with hope and she replied with a happy smile "sure, I would love to be your friend!" Listening this he chuckled and tightened his hug even more. Then he leaned his head onto her shoulder and started talking sweetly with her.

     "I know that girls are still not reliable. But having you as a friend wont harm me, right?" Listening this she facepalmed and said "you wont change!".

      After completing her cooking she served him both her special omelet rice and her special dessert-chocolate mousse.

      Ryan started munching on the food made by her. Even 'delicious' would be less to describe her food.

  "Oh my god! This is so tasty! I didn't knew you cook this good!" He said and kissed her cheek while rubbing  chocolate on cheek unintentionally.

   Meanwhile yuri became stern due to his sudden kiss but shrug it off when she saw him eating the food made by her like a happy kid.

              "Ok! Bye ryan, take care. And also dont dare to do those stupid kind of things again!!". She warned him.

"Okay! But only if you will cook me delicious food frequently!". He demanded her.

Yuri smiled on his change of behavior and nodded.

  She was about to turn around but then Ryan hugged her while smiling widely. "Good night, sunshine. Sleep tight!". He did this and closed the door while yuri stood there withought uttering a word and eyes widened.

   Her heart was beating loudly "a-am I falling in love?".

The night Ryan's mind was all filled with yuri's thoughts well same goes with yuri.

   "She is precious and I will not ruin our friendship, she will be my good friend forever" he said to himself

Meanwhile "I-I think, I have a crush on him" yuri told to herself.

This is the first time after his break up that he slept while thinking about another girl except for jade. Yuri made him feel special, she made him like he was precious while all jade gave him was pain!

                           NEXT DAY

       Yuri was standing by the locker while talking to her friends that's when Ryan came and back hugged her, not at all caring about the people present there. All he cared about was her, he missed her touch. He is kinda became addicted to her touches. The remaining people who were present there, stared at them in shock.

while resting his head on her shoulder. He smell her sweet fragrance and yuri understood who it was and ruffled his hair. "I missed you, sunshine!" Hearing this she smiled.  "Oh! Hi girls!!" He greeted the girls standing beside yuri.

    They were surprised to see him talk to his classmates for the first time. They greeted him back while smiling.

HE WAS CHANGING BECAUSE OF HER