𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝

Start from the beginning

The glass rooms up there were like the VIP section down here, but more private and luxurious. The glass was one sided, only allowing those inside to see. They got their very own assigned waiters to see through to there needs.

Usually meetings and stuff were held there, all boring stuff. I didn't really like covering the rooms since I had to go up and down the steps to get the drinks; better money but a big workout. They need to add a second bar up there. The basics were there but if they order a mixed drink, or a special bottle, they always ordered special bottles, I had to take a trip.

I go up the stairs, the noise already a little less loud and the air much cooler.

I go to the first room twisting the door knob, only to find no one there. I step inside the spacious room.

"Hello?" I look from side to side finally noticing Alaric sitting at the end of one of the black velvet couches.

"Oh! Hey!" I chirp up, shutting the door and moving closer to him.

"I've been worried," he looks away from the window to look at me, a question his eyes. " you hadn't come in for your free meals." He doesn't say anything.

So, I do!

"We don't serve food today, but if you're really hungry I could DoorDash you food from anywhere you'd like." I secretly hoped it was somewhere cheap.

I search my pockets for my phone, remembering I left it in the locker room. "Ah shoot, I don't have my phone with me. Let me just go get it real quick." I head towards the door, only to get stopped by a hand.

I look down at my arm seeing Alaric's tattooed hand and fingers curled tightly around wrist. Man he moves fast just a second ago he was seated, or did I imagine it? No he was definitely seated.

Tingles light up where he touches me spreading up my arm and down my toes. Some people really do have that special touch.

I crane my head up to meet his eyes, my stomach filling with butterflies at the sight. I take a breath trying to get rid of the butterflies. Instead, they grow when I instantly get hit with his spicy expensive cologne. I fight against the blush that threatens to take over my face.

When I think it's safe enough I look up finding his gray eyes. I watch as the silvery grey slowly starts turning dark. Is something wrong?

"Are you ok Alaric?" I frown, watching as he stiffened well his grasp grew tighter. He abruptly took a step away, yanking his hand away from me.

I looked down at my wrist rotating it around. He's really warm. I smile at the thought. I move my eyes up catching him watching me. I smile brighter.

"Sit." He doesn't asks and I don't have the intention to argue about it.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I sing, skipping my way over to the couch opposite of him.

I crash onto the comfortable material relieving my feet of my weight. I see Alaric, now sitting, looking at my feet, I grin.

"I'm supposed to wear heels but can you imagine the pain of that? I wear these instead." I wiggle my daily used dirty black high top converse; I was supposed to wash them last week but I was too lazy. Alaric nods his head.

Tonight he was dress in black dress pants and a dark grey button up. "I like your outfit." He purses his pink lips in response, his perfect eyebrows drawing together.

He looks down inspecting his clothes before turning to look at me and my clothes.

I begin to feel anxious as he turns over to inspect my clothing. I wish I had pants on. I move my hands over legs trying to cover some of myself up.

"Why haven't you come in this week?" I ask him, bring his attention away from my legs and up to my face. He stays quite. Does he not feel comfortable speaking?

"Alaric we're friends now, you don't have to be so shy." I tell him softly.

"Shy?" His eyes glint with what I think is amusement but I'm not sure since his face remained impassive.

"Yes, shy. But that's okay. You'll break out of your bubble when you're ready." I give him a reassuring nod keeping my smile.

He looks at me with suspicion.

"Have you eaten today? You probably came here for food. Like I had said we don't serve food here today but I'll order you some. Give me your phone please."

I outstretch my arm, opening my hand up for the device. He looks at my hand then at me then back at my hand then finally back at me.

He must not want to give it to me. Phones are a bit of a private thing and I'm still a newer person to him.

"It's ok," I retreat my hand, giving him an understanding smile "You don't have to give me your phone. Let me go get mine. I'll be right back."

I hop onto my feet, feeling them ache from today's long night. Maybe I should add padding to my shoes.

When I glance up again I see Alaric already up on his feet holding out his phone. "I can use it?" I question, unsure if I can take it. He gives one hesitant nod. I slowly take the phone allowing him time to rethink his choice.

I look down at the phone in my hands inspecting its sleek black screen. I need a phone like this, the screen is so big. I tap on the screen awakening it to life. I swipe at the screen needing a password to go further. I turn to Alaric showing him the screen.

He wraps his hand around mine angling the phone towards his face. The split second it takes him to unlock the phone, my heart races, completely stops, then races again. Am I ok? Are these signs of heart attacks?

When he turns the screen back to me, he let's go of my hand, turning and going back to sitting on the couch. I do the same going to sit to my previous seat.

Just like the Lock Screen, the Home Screen's background is black, how boring. I'll change that soon.

I go to his App Store downloading the DoorDash app. I wait a few seconds before the app immediately downloads.

"You have great service." I comment, clicking the app. "What do you want to eat?" I ask.

When I don't hear him say anything I choose something myself "I'll surprise you."

I order his meal putting in a note to take the delivery to the back door of the club and clicking the option to pay in person since I don't have my card with me.

"All done. Here you go. You should get a notification when the food is almost here. Let me know so that I could go get it for you." I put down his phone on the coffee table between us.

Just as he was reaching for it I snatched it back. "Oh, I forgot!" I tried to go back in but it was locked. "Can you please unlock it again."

He grunts taking it from me then giving it back. "Thank you," I really thought he wasn't gonna give it back.

I went to his contact. He had five numbers, well, six now since I added myself. I sent myself a message so I could know it's him when he calls.

"There! Now you have my number for whenever you need me or when you just want to hang out!" I beam at him, handing him back his phone.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Word count 1884

I did nothing today hbu?

I Wish U LuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara