introduction

Before we start plz read the description cause it has some information aswell and I may bot go according to the story and trail of this is all based on male y/n but non binary and females are free to read along with plz do not hesitate to suggest ideas I will try my best to write this story and end it actually not just delete right after 1 chapters for that I will need all ur support ^^ now on to the story.

About y/n (you)

U were born with a nasty mark around your collarbone that reached your shoulders on the left which resulted loathe from people and ur own mother, you had a younger sister who received everything you wanted from your mother but that didn't make you hate her.... in fact you loved her the same way your mother loved her however your father really didn't like that you received loathe and she received love from your mother. Your father always wished for you to become a demon slayer so you can protect yourself from dangers so he trained you everyday but did let you rest when he saw how exhausted you were on the other hand your mother wanted you to help her with chores.........more like take over the role of a mother since she only spent time with your sister and drinking, your father tried to reason with her but ended up failing cause she would just yell back at him which broke into a conflict during those fight you would take your younger sister to your room and play a melody with your flute, that was the only thing which cheered you up when your upset or angry. Your sister would also enjoy your melody she loves dancing to it aswell, you were also opened to abuse by your mother at the age of 10 and once she nearly killed you if your father didn't step in that incident left you blind in your right eye along with a scar that starts from your eyebrow and ends near the bridge of the nose you always cover it cause you were insecure about it, people would also hurt you though you were strong enough to beat them, you didn't raise any hand cause if their parents complained to your mother your abuse would get worse. You covered it with your bangs or an eyepatch. Your house was the only resident in your area however just a few kilometers away was a town and any person who entered the town would always reach your house first than any other resident and at the back of the house there was a river just a few miles away it had a huge tree near it that was your favorite place/spot to practice your flute and calm your mind.

Charecters:

Your sister:

Name: Akira Kimura

Age: 15

Hobby: dancing

Physical description: Amethyst hair with obsidian eyes along with a hour glass figure as well as has a extra finger on the right hand.

Personality: cheerful, clumsy , dumb , kind , extroverted and optimistic

Your dad:

Name: haru Kimura

Age: 51

Hobby: swordsmith , mentoring (ik it's stupid )

Physical description: jasper brown hair with obsidian eyes

Personality: clumsy, optimistic, strong, right minded and manly

Your mother:

Name: naori Kimura

Age: 49

Hobby: painting ,smoking and drinking

Physical description: emerald hair with crimson eyes along with a extra finger on her left hand

Personality: strong, abusive, mean and kind at the same time and manipulative

You (y/n):

Name : y/n Kimure

Age: 18

Hobby: painting, playing flute and fighting

Physical description: all up to you guys :^

Personality: calm, strong, kind and omniverted

~information done~

If I miss anything I will add in the middle and yes there are blood and gore I will try giving a heads up if anything comes like that which disturbs ya'll but if I didn't plz forgive me I'm forgetfull qwq.

(This is how I described you guys but it's fine ya'll can imagine your og oc or anything else idk 0w0. Oh and the pictures I use do not belong to me credits to the rightfull owners ^^ .)

Words: 696