(After the party)

-Fast forward-

All of them had hang over after the party, all of the teens that came over just left them there and headed home last night.

Since it's messy all over the mansion, boscha decided to tell the maids to clean up.

"Ugh, my head hurts.." Said Amity "welp, guess you better get used to that feeling" willow replied "Shit, how can i get used to this feeling if i've never even drink before" every body was frozen at shock "YOU WHAT!?" Luz shouted "Seriously Amity!? You don't drink??" Willow asked while she shouts "Do i look like i'm Joking?" Luz thought of it "Yeah, she's right she wouldn't act like this if she was, right?" Everybody just nodded "Makes sense." Said Willow.

(Willow's Pov)

We all got home like a minute ago and the school is about to start in 3hrs so we have some time to still sleep.

"Before i go get some quick nap i better get shower and ready my cloths that i'll be wearing later, just incase i overslep and woke up late than expected so that i got my cloths ready to wear." I said to myself.

After taking a shower, i ready my cloths that i'm gonna wear and took some quick nap.

-Fast forward-

7:59am

"Ugh.. what time is it?" I whispered to myself

Yow! I got 1hr left, i better get dressed now and head to school early.

The clothes that i got ready an hour ago was a dark green sweater with a brown jacket a dark blue pants with a belt on it and dark green shoes.

-At school-

Is our lunch now, but luz and Amity were no where to be found. "Hey guys, have you seen the two?" I asked "Who?" Gus replied "Luz and Amity" "No we did not" boscha replied. "You guys stay here and i'll find them, i'll be quick." After saying that i walked away from them and started looking for Amity and Luz.