Chapter 7: Beach Fun And The Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"We should go in the morning." Sam said. We nodded.

........

"So, anyone know how to get there?" Mikey asked. "Maybe the book knows." I said. I handed the book to Electra and Fireis. "Hmm, it seems that we need either a boat or a teleport spell." Fireis said. "Great. We haven't learned teleport spells yet." Aqua said. "But we do have a boat!" I yelled. "Sara, you don't mean..." Mikey started. "Oh yes." I said and ran for the pier. "C'mon we better follow her."

"Uncle Si!" I yelled. "Well if it ain't my sweet little niece. What can I do for ya?" "I need a big boat. For me, Mikey, and my friends." "Well course girlie. Where ya headin'?" He asked. "Oh nowhere, we just wanna head out on the open ocean." "Well okay, just don't sink her. Got people who need to use 'em." "Kay Uncle Si." I whistled my little tune and let the breeze, hopefully, carry it to my brother.

.........

Mikey's P.O.V.

It took me a few seconds, but I finally heard it. The four note tune that could only be my sister's. "C'mon I know where she is." I said, heading towards the beach. "How do you know?" Sam asked. "Just trust me."

"Glad you got my signal." "I'm the only one who understood it" I said. "C'mon we better hurry, mom's waiting for us." Sara said climbing on the boat. "Did Uncle Si let you use this boat?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded. "Well he always liked you more than me." I shrugged.

Sara's P.O.V.

"I call driving!" Sam yelled. I laughed. "You're such a child sometimes." "But that's why you like me." He said. I rolled my eyes. "PDA!" Evan yelled. "Oh calm down." I said. "I agree with this guy." Mikey said, pointing at Evan. "Shut up." The girls started laughing.

.........

"Wow, this place is beautiful." Carissa gasped. "We're only on the beach." Mikey said. "Still." I rolled my eyes. "Where would they be trapped on this island?" I asked. Fireis handed me the book. "To find the imprisoned Earth fairies you must locate the Keys of Truth. But be warned, a sacrifice must be made." I read aloud. "What kind of sacrifice?" Aqua asked. "I guess we'll find out." Alex said.

"We've been walking for about an hour. Are we there yet?" Carissa whined. "No!" We all yelled. Carissa had been whining the entire time and as you can probably tell, we were all sick of it. "I just want to fly around." Fireis said, stretching. "Me too." Electra agreed. "That's a great idea." I said. "What will we do?" Sam asked me. "You guys should split up and search the ground. We'll see if we can see anything from up there." I responded.

We transformed and flew. "Let's split up. Aqua and Fireis, you check out the area to the west. Digi and Electra, check the area to the north. Carissa and I will check the south. I'll have a couple of the boys check the east from the ground. If you find anything, yell. I'll track the sound waves. If we find anything I'll send flower petals to you. If I do, grab the guys and bring them to us." I said. They nodded. "Let's go Carissa. We'll send Alex and Sam to the east." I said turning to her. She nodded.

"Hey boys we got a job for you two." Carissa said. "We need you to check out the area to the east for us." I explained. "Got it." They said.

We were flying towards the south when I heard it. "Carissa follow me." I said and dove towards the cliff. "What I it?" Carissa asked. "The same notes..." I started. "What notes?" "The Keys of Truth know the same tune my mom sang to me as a child. They must be down there." I said preparing to fly. "Wait. Tell the others." Carissa said, grabbing my shoulder. "Right." I said. I flew up a bit and blew enchanted flower petals towards the north, west, and east. Then I whistled my little tune and hoped that my brother would hear it.

"Sara, Carissa, what did you find?" Sam asked. "What do you think?" I said sarcastically. "Whoa, I was kidding. I figured that you would be the one to find it. Alex you owe me ten bucks." He said. "You made a bet?!" I freaked. "Calm down Sara." Mikey said. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little stressed." I apologized. "S'okay." "The Keys of Truth are down there. Are you boys up for some mountain climbing?" I asked. They all looked at each other.

.........

"Sara, how did you convince us to do this?" Mikey asked. "Oh suck it up its the only way you guys can get down there. Our wings aren't strong enough to fly all of us down." I said. "And besides, those vines are stronger than steel. You'll be fine." "Vines stronger than steel, never heard that before." Evan joked. "Evan, remember I'm the one who can make your vine break with a flick of my wrist." I warned. "I'm done." He murmured. I laughed.

"Wow. Sara you were right." Fireis gasped. "Daughter of Alora, approach and ask your questions." I walked closer to the glowing emblems. "Keys of Truth, how do I free my mother and the rest of the earth fairies?" I asked. "One must be sacrificed while you journey towards the castle. The sacrifice is key to opening the gates." They said. "What kind of sacrifice?"

"One must die."

.........

(END OF CHAPTER 7)