***

Not only did his stat rise, one of the weaknesses of his magic Endless battle also vanished, he can now use it instantaneously as long as he is in battle. He also gained a new skill as well and a new development skill to boot which made his arsenal so much more vast.

Damn prodigy.

I admit that I was a bit greedy in the standard of people joining my familia because of my resident prodigy, the criteria might be a bit high, but I have no choice in this matter.

The criteria for joining my familia is quite high, anyone who can take my child's bloodlust along with his spear can join no problem, but those who fail have no place in it.

Harsh as it is, it is a necessity since they'll be joining August deep inside the dungeon and if they can't handle his bloodlust and aura, they'll just get in his way.

The words of Thor ran through my mind like a broken record. The gods are a greedy bunch, and right now I'm sure that August is well known, especially as the rumor of him defeating a monster rex alone became well known to the masses as it was made public by the guild.

"Ouranus that old fool really is a pain in the ass." I spoke to no one in particular as I climbed up the stairs of babel.

Maybe I should let my standard fall just a bit, but the development of August takes priority and training someone from scratch would take time. And I don't want to waste my child's time since it would put his development to a standstill.

"Heracles!" I heard a voice calling me which snapped me out of my thought process, I turned only to see the legal loli as well as the one eyed red head coming my way.

"Hestia, Hephaestus..." I gave them a nod as they reached my side.

"The fuck is wrong with your child? Taking a monster rex on his own. On his first day inside the dungeon no less. Isn't it a bit unfair how you got such a great child while the beautiful and graceful goddess such as myself is still searching for one?" and there's Hestia speaking nonsense yet again. I swear every time I see her my brain feels like it's losing something.

"Nice to see you as well Hestia."

"Oh shut up!!!" she pouts as she stomps her feet on the ground which makes her tits bounce all over the place. Did all her nutrients go inside her chest. They really do break the laws of physics.

"Hey Heracles, looks like you'll get your hands full after today, most of the gods really want to take young August for themselves." Hephaestus said as she walked by my side as we climbed the stairs together.

"I was expecting this, but Denatus coming this early wasn't in my calculation."

"It really did come early, we just had one a month ago, usually it would take three months before another Denatus would be held, it seems that the sly old fox is pulling some string in the shadows."

"I should have known that the old fool is behind this. I really should have crushed his head when I had the chance."

"I take it that he was the one who ordered the release of August's merit inside the dungeon. He also released his record of achieving level 5 in 9 years. Luckily for you he can't release his status for the public to see as most gods would criticize him for doing so."

"Still he did quite the damage already, he put a huge target on me and my child. I assume many gods had already prepared wargames to take advantage of my predicament. Seeing that August is the only member of my familia, they would likely challenge me into a siege."

"Well I did hear that there're multiple adventurers who would love to join your familia but were turned down, to tell you the truth you don't have the time to be picky about these things right now."