"Alright... The reason that I'm in Nagazora is because... I heard the girls here are so pretty and the cuisine is really delightful," he joked.... AGAIN.

I unsheath my Yamato and pointed it at his face with a visible anger on my face... I can't stand this guy's attitude since our old days, I swear.

"Okay... Okay... I'll explain again for real this time" He said and I lowered my Katana.

"Alright... It's because Matushka wanted to save Seele and she believes that awakening the Herrscher of Thunder will help her," Alan said.

I was surprised when he said that Cocolia wanted to save Seele... But why does it have to involve the Herrscher of Thunder ?

"I see... So that's the reason," I said.

"Yes... You still remember that incident right ?" Alan said with a softer tone than before. But there was something else behind that sudden tone shift, and I understood what it was perfectly.

The past memories of mine flooded when Seele disappeared in my arms, panicking and hugging me tightly. I lowered my head and nodded bitterly as that memory faded once again into the back of my mind.

"Seele disappeared after that experiment.... And I still can hear her trembling voice sometimes," I said with a sad tone.

"Yeah.... We protested at Matushka after that by shouting at her. She actually felt bad but... then she did another experiment on Bronya that damaged her Brain and her legs... hell, she even relied on a biochip on her brain in order for her to survive," Alan continued.

"And that is the reason why I left that place," I said again.

"I know... But, I decided to stay because someone's gotta take care of the girls," Alan said.

"Anyway, what does the Herrscher Of Thunder have anything to do with saving Seele ?" I asked, back to my normal tone.

"Matushka believed that Seele could be manifested again via a Herrscher," Alan replied.

"By a Herrscher ? So does that mean..."

"Yeah... She believe that with the Herrscher's core Seele could be manifested again and to to get it, She has to extract it from it host," he crossed his arms.

Extracting the core and killing Mei... like hell I will let her do that.

"I won't let that happen!! I don't care if the reason is for saving Seele," I stated with an angry voice.

"I know, sacrificing a human for others sounded really cruel you know and since she is your dearest friend too..." Alan said.

"So... You're going to report back to Cocolia ?" I asked him.

"Nope! I'd rather stay dormant without telling her this time, and I will tell Bronya about the reason later." He said again.

"And... let's head back, I'm sure the girls are waiting for you," he continued again before walking away.

"I just hope you don't have a trick up your sleeves," I said.

"Do I look like that ?" Alan said while looking at me for a moment before continuing walking.

I followed him and we headed back to the place before and when we made it I saw that Kiana is having a beef with Bronya.

[3rd POV]

"You Brat! What did you say again ?!" She shouted.

"Subject Idiotka, do your ears have some sort of malfunction ?" Bronya said.