cherry day

CHERRY DAY Max's POV
"Hey lovely ..I hope you are ready cause I'm outside" I said through the phone after she had picked it up.
"Wait..now.." she said, sounding suprised and then she started laughing again.
"Kk just kidding..give me five" she said and immediately after five minutes,she was out of her door. Cherry made her way into the car and sat in the front seat,flashing me one her famous smiles.

"Good morning My Mrs Thunderman" my super computer greeted her and I could see her cheeks turning red

"Morning Max's car..I see we are forever calling me that" she said, making a 'really'look on her face.
"Forever" I said as I leaned in and kissed. The car started to drive on its own reaching into an undetected place nearby. It started to hover , causing cherry to break the kiss.
"Don't worry..it's just getting ready to take off.." I started."although.. you should too" I smirked moving closer as the car's interior started to look like a private jet.
"Wow...I wonder how many girls you picked up with that line" she pretended to wonder.
"Calculating..how many..." The super computer didn't finish because I turned it off.
"She wasn't asking you..thunder jet." I said causing cherry to laugh at my actions.
"Oh wow..do you always have to do that to me when you laugh" I said, moving towards her. I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. Cherry had the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard. Her cheeks would always light up and her voice would come out like my favorite song on replay. It was perfect.
"Do what exactly" she asked , looking at my lips.
"Confuse me" I told her in the simplest way.
"Well..I can't help it when all you do is make me laugh..and smile.. and jump up and down " she said, sliding her hands behind my neck.
"Can I make you jump up and down again" I whispered,as I made her sit on my lap.
"Kkk Max.." she laughed.
"What .. it's a three hour flight..I can make it quick" I said. She leaned in and we kissed passionately.
"We both know you last more than three hours..so you'll practically tease me" she said the last part in my ear.
"Now whose teasing here" I asked her , wrapping my arms around her waist.
"I don't know what you're talking about" she said, looking up into space.
The face she made was just adorable.
"You're so perfect.." I whispered and she put her head on my chest.
"Kk that's a first" she giggled, making my heart beat faster to her laugh.
"Phoebe told me you made this...how did you do that" she asked , making herself comfortable on my lap.
"Kk it's very easy actually...I could make one these in my sleep at five years old" I said and she practically gasped.
"Wow ... So you are just blessed with that" I heard her say.
"I'm not sure if you can call it a blessing... I try my best to ...not hurt people with it" I swallowed , taking account to every thing that I say.
She lifted her head off my chest and looked at me. I stoked her pretty blonde hair while staring into her big brown eyes.
"Max..I'm sure that's not true" she said, very delicately.
"You were there cherry...my inventions did nothing but cause trouble..some times I wonder if there's a place for them" I said putting her head back on my chest.
"Well,there has to be.. Just look at what you've done with the hero league force.. you know what my grandpa used to say before he died" she started as I stroked her hair.
"If it's hard for people to understand but changes you for the better..makes you better..then you know it's the right thing " she finished and I lifted her head to look at me.
"But it's so hard..makes you wanna give up" I said.
"Yeah ..well, good things aren't always the easiest..like.. love" she said, leaning and kissing me lightly.
"Kk that makes sense.." I said and the thunder jet started to beep.
"Alert alert, approaching France in the city of peris" it anounced.
"I thought you said three hours " cherry said running towards the window view.
"Yeah..I thought it would take that long.." I said , following her.
"Wow" she said, looking at the city from below.
"Wanna get lower get lower.. there's somewhere I wanna take you" I said as the jet scanned for somewhere secure to park.
I put her hand out and she took it , following me out of the jet that soon turned back into a car.
"Wow..this place is beautiful" she whispered as the wind blew her long blonde hair swiftly.
The area we had landed on was a grassy ,sort of leafey area. Like a park but with nothing but trees around.
"Who do you want me to meet" she asked as I led her into the main road of the city.
"It's a suprise..I don't wanna ruin" I said.
"My grandpa used to leave here.. when he was young. He said..there so much magic in the city that you can just feel it ." She said as we walked down the road with the wind blowing very delicately.
"In the air" she finished.
"I've never heard you talk about your grandpa before.." I said.
"Yeah... remembering him makes me sad..I'd sometimes run to him when..." Cherry said and then stopped,like she had remembered something.
"Nevermind" she said and walked ahead of me.
Cherry started to walk back wards when she bumped into someone,a lady.
"I am so sorry..are you ok" she said, helping the lady up.
"Wi wi ... it's fine ..thank you" the lady said and walked passed us.
"Wired" she said.
"What's wrong" I asked.
"Nothing.. it's just...my grandpa said,most people were rude to him here..then again,he was pretty old so.. maybe people have changed " she said.
"Wait.. follow me.. you've got to see this" she said and ran into the next road , looking around and I followed her.
She stopped at a damaged factory building.
"Cherry wait ...I don't think you should go there" I screamed, running after her but she just kept running.
I entered the building I had seen her get in , scanning the place.
"Can you climb" she screamed at me from a very far distance.
Cherry got on a palate and boosted herself up , hanging onto a rusty window pane.
I really don't know how she could climb the building. It was eight stories long and although it was damaged, it looked like the tallest close by.
I climbed up to were she was sitting and sat next to her. I tried to open my mouth and ask her why she had to ran off like that but cherry pointed out ahead into the space ahead of us.
It was noon in peris so the sun stood east ,ready to set.
"I was told that.. every building in the projects of peris ,as long as it was tall it could see the sun.." she said.
",You could see the stories of every person walking down the road" she smiled.
"How did you know this was the projects" I asked.
"It's the only place here vacant enough to hide the jet ..and the air...it follows us instead of the other way around.." she said
"You spent a lot of time with him didn't you" I said , looking at the sun in her eyes. I said this because this girl had never been to peris but replied on nothing but stories to know her way around. Cherry was very sure of what to do and where to go.
"Yeah..he was my escape... until he died when I was eleven" she answered.
"Escape from what" I whispered and at that moment, I noticed her eyes shift in behavior to my question. She was disturbed.
"You don't have to... explain yourself" I said, saving her the trauma that she had no idea I was aware of.
"You sound just like him.. Max, why do you love me" she said in a Shakey voice.
"I mean..I know you love me ..a lot..but why" she asked,the last part sounding very confused.
"I think the question is ...why not cherry" I said,staring at her while she kept her gaze on the falling sun.
"You don't know much about me..how can you say that..there things about me that most people would hate " cherry said. I almost apologized for the hurt she felt as she constructed that sentence. But I held myself back.
"What I Know..is enough to love you..more than anything else in this world.." I told her.
"Kkk thanks.. I just hope you're sure.. I have experienced a lot of darkness..it's scary " she whispered the last part, sniffling the tears under her nose.
"That's why I'm here. To let you know..you don't have to be scared anymore" I said and for the first time since we climbed up,she looked at me.
"I love you too" she said with a smile.
"I know..and that's not just because I'm cocky " I said, making her laugh.
"Kkk you are pretty cocky" she said, still laughing.
"Ah but I'm pretty.. handsome pretty..ehh" I said , smirking and she laughed the more.
"Phoebe will never hear the end of this" she said, stretching the word 'never '.
"Maybe..but you will.. very soon" I said, leaning in to kiss her and she playfully pushed me away.
"Hey ..I could fall you know" I wined.
"Nah it wouldn't be that bad..atleast you'd die in the city of love" she said,like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"And with the girl that I love" I said smirking.
"Who..where...I can't see her...she must be one lucky girl " she said, pretending to look around.
"She is..and very beautiful too " I said, looking at her.
"With brown, almost black eyes and..the sweetest smile and that .. hair " I sighed and she interrupted me.
"Could you leave my hair alone..it's blonde because it's blonde ..ok" she said holding her hair in defense.
"Kkk so you know it's you.." I laughed and she looked away, blushing.
"I mean..shut up" she said, pushing me away again.
"Dude..I still wanna give you those babies " I said , pretending to almost fall as she did this.
"You really wanna have babies with me" she spoke,this time ever so sincere.
"Yep...I wanna have everything with you" I said , casually and she just stared at me with love and disbelief in her eyes.
"Come on..let's get out of here.. I'm hungry" I said, climbing back down.
"Agh fine .. just don't stare at me ..I get uncomfortable " she said and at first,I had no idea what she was talking about until she actually started to climb back down after me.
"Max ..I said don't stare at me " she said, immediately when I looked back up after reaching the ground.
"I won't have to if you just jump" I yelled when she almost reached the end .
"I can't... I'm scared" she screamed.
"Don't worry I'll catch you" I said, knowing that she was only a few feet away.
"Mmmax..I probably should have mentioned this but..I had a ladder at my grandpa's tree house " she starmmerd and I laughed silently so she wouldn't here.
"Ok.. lovely . Look at me ..go on look.. right here" I yelled,loud enough for her to hear.
She struggled at first but the minute her eyes caught mine ,she stopped. Like she was in a trance. Franky , so was I.
"Do you trust me" I asked her and she nodded a yes.
"Jump" I whispered but despite her being all the way up ahead ,she could hear me because she did just that.
The jump was swift and I caught her as she landed right in my direction.
"It's ok..I got you..it's ok" I said when I felt her tremble in my arms. She hugged like her life literally depended on it.
"You're calm" I asked, feeling her cool down.
"Yeah" she said with a sigh.
"Good...now let's talk about how you know how to climb up but not back down " I said and she laughed at my statement. What!? I needed to know. It just didn't make sense.
"Can you put me down now" she giggled.
"Nope ,you might try to escape again" I said still carrying her bridal style . We walked back to the main road.
I signaled for the thunder car and it drove into our direction, stopping were we where.
"My lady" I said , opening the door for her , trying not to laugh.
"Kkk thank you my Good man" she said, laughing a little as she got in.
"I have somewhere I want you to see" I said when I got in the driver's seat.
"Max ..the suspense is killing me.. were is it" she said, impatiently excited.
I started the car, watching her look out the window for every possible stop. She was like a kid on Christmas Eve and for one of those reasons,I loved her so.
"Alright.. we're here" I said,after driving for nearly an our.
"The Eiffel tower.. it looks so cool in the night" she gasped.
"Kk yeah but .. that's not what I want you to see" I said, pressing a button on the controls.
The thunder car then turned into a jet and started to fly up to the Eiffel tower.
Cherry's eyes lit up at the sight of the lights around the tower. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, her eyes during that moment.
We flew right in the space of the tower that looked like a little room.
I helped her out of the jet nice and easy then we entered the room.
"What...how? " She asked with wide eyes.
"I had this place built in for when I have a case within Paris." I responded, walking her to the tiny living room area where I had a picnic set up.
"Three rooms within the tower.This does not even make sense. Even for me..and a lot of things make sense for me " she said, nodding her head to her statement.
"Kk really..for example" I laughed, helping her sit down.
"Like pink unicorns , Yogi bear,the afro circus" she listed and I don't know how she kept a serious face when doing so because was trying to not crack a smile.
"The afro circus" I emphasized, hoping she'd see the rope but no ,she kept on listing.
"The afro circus, Neverland, super heroes " she said, pointing at me.
"Tinkerbell" she continued.
"Right, cause