THUNDER GIRL UNCOVERED

THUNDER GIRL UNCOVERED CHERRY'S POV
I woke up in an alterly cheerful mood that Saturday. My skin softened to the morning sun that pierced through my see through curtains. I got out of bed , walked to the window and smelled the nice cool air that came from the outside.
I definitely new this day was going to be epic.
For starters, I made sure I cleared up all the school work I had coming the following week and already tagged in my reports for the previous. Only God knew how much I needed this day to be perfect.
Making my way to the bathroom,I took off my pajamas and got into the shower. It took me about twenty minutes to finish up .
I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and got back to the main bedroom. I saw my phone light up , detecting a message from Max.
Morning lovely,I hope you're ready for today
I smiled as I read the message and put the phone on my chest. Just then a knock sounded on my door and I already knew who it was.
"Morning bestie" she said as she opened the door and came in. And that was my best friend ladies and gentlemen. She never ever knocked for permission but for alert. As in get ready ,I'm coming in.
"Morning Phoebe's" I smiled as she comfortably flopped on my bed.
"So I got a call from your college. Their saying you're doing awfully well. Wondering if you're cheating"  Phoebe said, reading through the magazine she had found on my lamp stand.
"Nope..just doing well, max has been checking all my reports and helping me with grammar settings" I responded, spontaneously.
" Awwwww... That's so romantic..you two are like 2023 bony and clide " she said with her usual perky cheek

you two are like 2023 bony and clide " she said with her usual perky cheek

bones. I loved her so much and I still do.
"Kk I hope you're prepared to help me with what to wear" I told her as I walked to my closet.
"Were are you going," she asked , sitting up straight.
"Uummm I told him I wanted to see a live fashion show anywhere possible " I told her.
"Oh so you're going to Selena Gomez's show..I didn't know you heard about it " Phoebe said more with a question mark.
"Ah I Did.. and when I told him,he said..we could go anywhere and you won't believe it" I said, waiting for her response.
"Kkk try me" she laughed.
"He's taking me to peris " I said and Phoebe's expression changed to a very surprised one.
"Wow .. cherry. With that experience, you can design out a collection for a graduation project " my best friend said, practically screaming with excitement. Well if old man Joe didn't like us then,that probably made it worse.
"I know.. that's what I said" I said , joining her in cheering.
"So what to wear..did he say what you will do specifically." Phoebe asked.
"No ..he said,we could just fly about the city and make stops at places I think I like" I told her , remembering my boyfriend's exact words.
"Eiffel tower" Phoebe screamed my thoughts outloud. Yep. She was and is my bestie for those  reasons.
"Kkk so I was thinking cute and dressy but not in a  fancy kind of way ..but in a more..I can walk around kind of way" I said aching for her response and Phoebe gave me two thumbs up and a smile. I walked back to my closet and took out a fairly light blue

 I walked back to my closet and took out a fairly light blue