GOD MADE BESTIE

GOD MADE BESTIE Cherry's POV
"Cherry, wake up.. you're going to be late for campus" Phoebe said, yelling, even though she was already in.
I put the blanket above my head

and pretended not to hear her.
"Hey..I was using that" I wined as she

removed the blanket with her telekinesis.
"Come on cherry, you're usually excited for class. What's the problem" she asked sitting on my bed side.
"I can't talk about it " I responded,like a moody teenager.
"It's about a guy isn't it " she arched with a smug look on her face. My eyes widened to her accuracy.
"Don't look at me like that..I'm your besty since what like , fourteen, I know you" she smiled.
"Still Phoebe..I can't tell you who it is " I told her,aware of the situation at hand.
"Agh fine ..but can you at least get up. It's your first week of college, come on" I rolled my eyes as she said this. Even through high school, Phoebe was always obsessed with perfect attendance,so this did not suprise me.
"But Phoebe, he told me he'd pick me up to hang at his house .. today after campus" I said with a worried tone.
"Oh my God,he has a house " Phoebe exclaimed, very excited.
"Phoebe " I stressed then put the pillow above my head.
"Ok ok..so you he invited you to hang out..whats the problem" she asked.
"The problem is I can't be with this guy Phoebe.. at least not in that way" I answered her, not giving away much.
"What..wh.." she was about to ask but stopped herself and changed the question.
"Ok..let me ask you something...do you like him" she asked.
"What.. Phoebe " I stressed, frustrated.
"Answer me , do you like him" she repeated.
"Well, ofcourse I do but.." I was about to continue but she cut me mid sentence.
"But but but.. that's all that matters" she said and I could see where she was going with this but she just didn't understand.
"But Phoebe you don't understand" I stressed out once again.
"Yeah I know right. But it doesn't matter if I do , it doesn't matter if I don't. You love him.. who ever it is " she paused as I sat up.

 who ever it is " she paused as I sat up

"And love ..is about the strongest feeling in the world. I can't compete with that ..no one can " she finished, and I looked at her. Phoebe always

knew what to say and how. But there was just one problem.
"But ..what if the person that I love makes someone else that I love feel bad about ...my love" I stammered, choosing each word wisely.
"Oh come on.. at least tell me who it is" she begged after staring at me for about a second.
"Phoebe no" I told her.
"Okay then ...can you at least hypothesize so I know what you mean" she said and I looked at her with a question on my face cause I didn't know what she meant by hypothesize.
"It means give me another idea related to that one...ahh bunny ears" she spoke up and I smiled. I wonder why she never really used real words.
"Ok..let's say the guy is .. hypothetically.. Perry's best friend" I said with air quotes.
"Ok then.. perry will be mad for sure..but he loves you, like I said..love is stronger than anything in this world. Even stronger than his anger" Phoebe explained.
" So because perry loves you ,his going to want you to be with his best friend, even if it kills him inside. " She said and I nodded in understanding.
"You're right.." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom.
", That's my bestie." Phoebe cheered. I took a quick shower and got out with a towel.
"So what do you think I should wear..I am going to a hang out after all" I asked , walking to my wardrobe.