Chapter six

"Sarah!" Harry yelled as he ran through the cold night. "Sarah where are you?!" Harry woke up in the middle of the night and Sarah was gone. "This can't be happening. This isn't happening." Harry continued to run down the streets in search of her. He was near one of the beaches when he heard a scream.

     "Help! Please! Somebody!" It was Sarah's voice. He ran over to one of the boardwalks and saw her, struggling to keep her head above water.

     "Sarah!" screamed Harry. He took a running jump into the water. He couldn't see because the night was so black. "Sarah!" Harry screamed once again. He dived down under the water and felt around. He saw bubbles float up from under him. He swam down deeper, until he found her. Harry grabbed Sarah's waist and pulled her up. When they reached the surface, Harry gasped for air. He swam to the shore as fast as he could, for he knew if he didn't, he might be too late. He ripped off his shirt laid her out on the sand. For a split second, he stopped, as the thought of losing her without ever really protecting her crossed hism ind. He breathed in to her lungs, hoping his breath could save her life. Time after time, Sarah never opened her eyes or breathed, or showed any signs of life.

     "Please Sarah, Please! I need you! No, no no, please no! Sarah please, wake up! I love you!" Harry started to cry when the words came out of his mouth. "I love you." He wispered. One of Harry's tears fell and hit Sarah's lower lip.

     "I love you too, Harry." Harry uncovered his eyes and Saw sarah spitting and coughing. He was so relieved, yet tears continued to fall down his cheeks. He leaned down and Kissed Sarah passionatly. He stopped only to whisper in Sarah's ear.

     "I'm here, I'll always be here, Baby girl."

Author's note-

Hey sorry I havn't updated in a while, but there is more I promise. Right noe the well's just kind of run dry, if you know what I mean. I promise I will get back to this, but I need some insparation. I don't want to dragon and make it slow and boreing. So if you have any tips for me, or any insparational ideas, or you just wanna tell me somethin, or whatever, please comment below!!!! :)  Thanks!                                                                         Luff You, LUVLT1DXx