Chapter four

"Hold on a sec, Lena. I gotta take this." This was much after their what now seemed small concert in Louisville, Kentucky. Today they were still preforming in Louisville, Kentucky, but this time, it was in the KFC Yum! Center: a large stadium that could hold thousands and thousands of people.

They were in their Tour bus getting ready. They were on their way to the airport. Lena was listening and was concerned. Sarah sounded upset, and she looked panicked. Sarah sat on the couch, and stared at the ground.

"Ok." That was all Sarah said. She hung up the phone, stood up, and stared at Lena. Lena watched as a tear rolled down her face. And then another, and another.

"She's gone, Lena. They're all gone." Sarah burst into tears and ran into Lena's arms.

"What? Who's gone, Sarah?"

"Everyone. My family and friends, everyone! They were all planing a surprise party for us for our returning of the place where we started our careers. When we got to Louisville, they were gonna have a limo pick us up and drive us to the building. But something went wrong, and the building........ it caught on fire." Sarah stopped and started crying once again. She burried her head in Lena's shoulders. Lena held her tight in her arms.

"Oh Sarah......." Lena didn't know what to say.

For a second, after what seemed like forever, Sarah looked up at Lena. They stood in each other's arms, looking deeply into each other's eyes. 

"You're all I have left."

They sat on their bed, still in their pajamas. Sarah was sitting right next to Lena, and she had her head leaned on her shoulders. Lena held Sarah tight and softly sang Look After You to her. Sarah cried and cried until she had no more tears to cry.

"I'm sorry Sarah. I'm sorry it had to happen this way. But I am here, for now, and I promise I'll never, ever leave you alone. I'll look after you."

"Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you, After you. It's always have and never hold, you've begun to feel like home, yeah. What's mine is yours to leave or take, what's mine is yours to make your own. Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh be my baby, Oh oh oh, oh oh."

*******************************

"Now let's get you cleaned up. I've never seen you cry that much ever. I need cleaned up too. Just look at us. Don't we look just gorgeous." Sarah started to smile a bit when Lena said this. "Everything's gonna turn out just fine. You know why? Cuz we are the sexiest superstars the world has ever known!!!" This is what they always said to each other when one of them was sad. Sarah started laughing a little.

"We do need cleaned up. We have to get to the airport in less than an hour and we look like a hot mess!" Sarah said wiping her nose with a tissue.

"Now that's the Sarah I know!"