Chapter 11 the Deadly Good Death

And the Van is Running out of Gas and Kai is Looking at the Fuel Tank.
Kai: shit, No! Come on bud!
And the Van slowed down and stopped and they got out of the van and got the gas can out and holds it and it is Low of Gas and they have anPlay.
Kai: oh, Fuck! Now what?
Micheal: well, let's Find the Gas Station to fill it up.
Katie: Yeah, he's right, let's do it.
And they are walking on the Sidewalk and Micheal pulled out a Flashlight cause the Houses are Black in the Night at 8:40 pm and they are Looking at the Street lights and they Are looking for White Lights and find the Store and when Micheal turns his head to the Left to the Angle of the street and he saw Yellow eyes and ran off.
Micheal: whoa! What was that? Did you see that?
Kai: No, what was it?
Micheal: looked like a Yellow Glowing Ball Floating on the Street, I'm not sure, Hello? Is Everyone there? Let's go check it out.
And they go to the Left side of the Street and they are Going to Find the Eyes and they found the Ebd of the Road.
Kai: Nothing here man.
Micheal: I (Stuttering) I don't understand ,I know I saw something.
Katie: well, it must've been the Mosquitos Flying on the Road or Something.
Micheal: nah, it was Something Different.
Kai: well we need to find the Gas Station Really quick, you take the Lead, we'll be Behind you.
Micheal: Got it.
And they are going back to the Mid Street where they were walking and they are Standing Close and Micheal saw Yellow Eyes Again on the Right side of the Street and Stopped walking.
Micheal: hey, there it is again.
Kai: yeah, we saw it too this time.
Fox: yeah, man.
Micheal: let's try to catch up with it, follow me.
And they run after the eyes and they are on the right side on the road and Looked and they turned to the right and saw the werewolf drinking from the water fountain and it was Thirsty.
Micheal: (whispered) oh my god... it's a WereWolf.
Kai: (whispered) yeah, it is.
And Micheal looked scared and Micheal accidentally dropped the Flashlight on the Ground and made a Loud Click and the Werewolf Stopped Drinking and Turns to his Right and Stares at them and then Micheal slowly Grabs his Flashlight and Picked it up carefully and then the Werewolf Rans after them and chased them and they tab behind the Street Block and Fox was to big so he is Hiding Behind the Big Tree and the Werewolf is smelling the Tracks and following the foot prints and ash has an idea and she got out and uses her powers to scare off the werewolf and the werewolf backs up and roars.
Micheal: Ash, Scare him, he's afraid of a Flames.
Ash: okay,
And ash Scares the Werewolf and she facades ohm over and over again and The Werewolf is cornered at a Tree and Barking at Ash and she isn't afraid of the Werewolf and Micheal Activates his sword and Heads for the Werewolf and He is next to the Werewolf and he cuts off the Head and Micheal Did it.
Kai: yeah man! You a killer Dude.
Katie: yeah, and that was badass.
Micheal: yeah, i know.
And Fox got out of the Tree and see if the Werewolf is dead and it is and kai Smells something.
Kai: uh, Micheal?
Micheal: yeah?
Kai: I smell something Weird.
Micheal: hey, I smell it too, it's Gas.
Kai: what?! I can't believe it Werewolves don't have Gas in their Bodies.
Micheal: I know, and I am Gonna Fill the Tank, so give it to me.
Kai: alright, here.
Micheal: thank you.
And Micheal lifts the Werewolf's body upside down and shake his body and The Gas is going inside of the Can and filled it up and The can is full now and the van is good and ready and when the gas is filled they got in the Van and Started it and brought a Werewolf head with for a Prize and they drove off and Terk and His gang were Watching the Whole time and Following them where they go.
Terk: boys, let's se where they Go.
Thang: alright, let's do it!
Bone snapper: yeah!
And back in the Van they Looked at the map for the Last Pearl and it is in Las Vegas a casino called Lotus Casino.
Micheal: woo hoo gang! We are going to Las Vegas.
Kai: man! I always wanted to go there.
And when Micheal Looks at the Map that in The Spot of the Pearl
Micheal: uh, Kai? What does that mean?
Kai: It means that's the Last Pearl.
Micheal: oh Yeah! We are Saving the Day.
Fox: man, Yes we are.
Micheal: well we gotta find that pearl and We'll go.
And Kai puts on the Radio while driving and He puts on a Good song called This is not a Christmas Song by NEFFEX.
Micheal: oh god, I never heard that song in a Long time.
Kai: same.

Ash: whoa, that was a crazy song that they ever made.
Micheal: that's right.
So they lay on the ground and hugged each other and they took a Sleeps and 1 day Later they are in Las Vegas and seeing Casinos and Hotels and Cool Buildings and Micheal and Ash wakes up and their There.
(I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO LOTUS CASINO IM JUST BORROWING THE BUILDING FROM PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS THE LIGHTNING THIEF MOVIE AND THATS IT.)
Micheal: We're here?
Kai: yes, we're here, in Vegas.
And they are at the Casinos and stopped at Lotus Casino and Got out of the Van and as they stand next to the van and Talked after the Screen went Dark.