Work-study...🐦

Emma also told Keigo about her parents.

She decided to let him know of how she struggled with taking care of her brother who was six years younger than her while taking jobs and going to college.

This just gave Keigo more reasons to respect his woman.

His woman.

He was glad that he had her to himself. That she was his. He'd never let her go.

True to her word, Emma wore the dress Keigo had gifted her for the New years celebration at the Endeavor Angency.

It was a bit difficult keeping Keigo's hands to himself. Every opportunity he got he'd touch her not minding if they were in the midst of people.

He would beg for her attention like a child and show his affection for all to see.

After the holidays passed, it was finally time for the work-study program to begin.

They had received a student from UA. His name was Tokoyami Fumikage.

He had very pale skin with black spiky hair and red eyes which had very dark circles under them.

Emma noticed how his face lighted up when he entered Keigo's office.

He referred to Keigo as 'Hawks'. It was funny how he called him by the name of his agency.

Emma sat in the office, arranging a few papers concerning the program while Keigo took Tokoyami out for a small scale investigation.

He said they would be back later in the evening and that she should wait for him so he would take her home.

She practically lived in his penthouse now. He would pack her things little by little into his home and give the excuse that he was making it easier for her, since she slept at his place alot.

He was like a child and she found him adorable.

Later in the evening, around six thirty, Emma smiled when she heard the elevator chime.

"Let's go home, Cupcake..." She smiled at the familiar nickname.

At first, it was like he was trying different names to see which one would stick. Apparently, 'Cupcake' took that spot.

When they got home, Keigo helped make dinner and do the dishes so he'd spend more time with Emma.

She didn't mind it. He always found new ways to please her which was funny.

It was strange how the statement also fit for how he pleasured her in his bed.

He frequently told her he would never get tired of her because he loved her.

Three weeks had passed and the work-study program had been successful concluded.

Keigo and Tokoyami formed a teacher student kind of relationship. She noticed the Teenager really adored him.

She also grew closer to the boy since he would wait for Keigo in his office. She discovered he loved apples and despite his dark appearance, was a very kinda and affectionate person.

She also noticed how Shoto had joined his father's agency but he wasn't alone. She recognized the noisy ash blonde boy and the greenhead with freckles that her brother had shown her with him.

She spoke to them briefly during meetings and learnt their names properly. She was glad Shoto had made good friends at school.

She saw Shoto as her little brother also and she was glad that Shoto helped her watch out for Jordie.

They were sitting in Keigo's car while he received a call from his father.

"You know where the knife thief and murderer is?" He said into the phone.

"Ah... Yes she's actually in the area you're driving through... Please be careful and keep Emma safe... Please catch that woman so I can know that Touya will be safe here." Keigo heard Enji's voice on the other side.

"Yeah.... I will."

Keigo placed his phone in his pocket and said, his tone serious,

"Cupcake.... I need you to wait in the car. Don't come out no matter what.... Okay? Something came up and I'm sorry that I broke my promise."

Emma remembered when he said he wouldn't get her involved with work on the field.

"It's okay Kei, I'll be fine. I'll wait here for you.... Please be careful."

He kissed her forehead and said,

"I will and I love you....wait for me." And with that, he left.

Please be safe, Kei.