Camp half blood

Nothing was the same after that council meeting....... It had been 3 years After the meeting she was treated differently by everyone as if she was dangerous in some way. Isabella was eventually told she was to be sent to camp by her father. "What camp father?" It's a camp for special children my dear" "what do you mean by special?" "Isabella can we not speak of this go say your goodbyes you will leave on the morrow" "fine I will" I stomp out of my father's chambers upset on why he was sending me away I reach my sisters chambers. "Hello Ali" "Isabella you scared me" " sorry I was just coming to say my goodbyes your the last one I already said goodbye to our parents and nyra." " Oh right today was the day you are leaving" "afraid so sister I will miss you and our brother."

"Promise me to write and visit as much as you can little sister" "I will ali I will miss you the most because even tho everyone treats me differently you never did" "your my little sister isa I will love you no matter what nothing is going to change that" she says with tears in her eyes. " Thank you for being the best sister and my greatest friend ali I don't know what I am going to do without you with me"
" Same for me sister but remember it's never been you needing me it's me needing you" she says picking at her nail beds. " hey hey no remember we said you would stop that it's not good for you sister" I gave her a sympathetic look seeing as she started that when our mother died. " I know it's just still hard to think about losing you like we lost mother." " you won't I'll be their for you ali no matter what." " woah sometimes I forget that I am the eldest and you are the youngest sister you look out for me as if I was a child"
"It's only because I love you ali I am being strong for the both of us" as alicent was going to say something a guard came in. " it is time my ladies" he says leaving the room. " let us go then isa" "ok then it's really time"

Both Hightowers leave the palace to where the carriage was waiting their was Chiron. She finished saying goodbyes and as she steps in. Chiron says "are you ready for your new life"confused on what he I just nodded my head and walked in. "Chiron where are we going exactly?" "To your new home my dear" " what is this camp like?" " it will alter your version of home but it's a long and draining road but worth every second" after that I fell asleep on the road.

"Isabella wake up Isabella" I hear someone say my name and I wake up instantly. "Are we there or is their something wrong" he laughs " no we are fine we made it" with that i jolt up and take a look outside to see a sign that says. " Camp-half blood"
"what is camp half blood Chiron" I asked getting off the carriage.

"Go see for yourself" I walk inside to reveal so many wonder's different things and people all there

"Go see for yourself" I walk inside to reveal so many wonder's different things and people all there. "Wow" is all I could say. " yes wow indeed" chiron says. " Are you coming in any further Isabella or just gonna stand their all day" he says walking away in the crowd laughing. " wait I don't know where to go" I run after him and bump into someone. " hey watch where your going new kid" I get up and apologize over and over. He laughs and says " hey chill I was kidding" " thank the gods I am genuinely sorry about bumping into you" " it's ok but what's your name new girl"? He ask.

" Isabella my name is Isabella Hightower" his smile drops. " what did I say something wrong" "no it's just wow it's really you I always wondered what you would look like but I didn't expect this" I was completely confused. " what do you mean" " oh gods be good no one has told you" he says. Making me more confused. " but that isn't important nice to meet you Isabella" he says smiling. "What is your name" I ask. " oh right I am Adrien Chase son of Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategy" " did you just say your mother was Athena? " um yes because she is" "impossible" " uhh yea it is but Chirons right over their talking to Grover the other sayter. He points and I was gobsmacked I never knew what he was. I was starting to walk away then I heard. "Hey Isabella can we be friends I don't really have any and you seem to be one of the only people I could get along with" I smile " yeah it looks like I'll need a good friend like you" I walk up to Chiron. "Can you explain to me why my new friend just said he was the son of Athena?!!" He chuckled. " ahh I see you met adrien chase then"

" yes I did what was he saying" "here let us walk to your cabin while I explain" he says leading the way. So I soon find out about the crazy world of gods and who I was...
" alright here we are he says to me. As we stand infront of a big cabin castle living space. " what is this"? I asked " your home your parents built this as soon as they found out about you" my parents? "My father would t care to make me this comfortable" I say.
" my apologies your other parents they had this built near the ocean and a clear view of the sky" " makes more sense Otto wouldn't do this for me ever" he gives me a sympathetic smile. " shall we go in and explore" I say lightening the mood. After a bit Chiron leaves. " wow I am a demigod I swear if Ali or nyra knew this they would pass out." I say to myself thinking I was alone. "Who are Ali and nyra" a voice says from behind me. I jump and turn around to see Adrian their. " my sister and best friend but what are you doing here?" I asked confused. " I wanted to get to know you better since we are friends now hopefully we can be best friends " he says shyly. I laugh "
"Of course we will be" he comes and sits down next me. And talk about eachother and learn more about eachother. "Wow your from kings landing you know I heard about that place it's where if I am not mistaken king Viserys lives" " yes he does he is one of my fathers greatest friends" I say recounting memories of Viserys. " my fathers side of the family lives their"he says. " wait really which house are your from" I asked not expecting him to know about this.
"But I am a bastard" he says sadly. It hits me that since his mother was a goddess she couldn't marry a mortal and have a legitimate child not everyone had the luck my parents had." it's alright that doesn't make you any less of a person" I say. "My house was Baratheon" " wait if that's your house then why isn't your last name Baratheon? I ask.
Because my father only saw me as a bastard nothing more so he said I couldn't have the last name so my mother came up with one" " I am sorry I shouldn't have asked" " no it's ok I just don't like to dwell on it much. The young demigods kept talking for the rest of the night.
Form that night one the two became best friends and swearing they would always remain so in the years to come.
This is adrien

So I read what you guys said hopefully this helps I am sorry about that before but I am trying I really am hope you like the book

So I read what you guys said hopefully this helps I am sorry about that before but I am trying I really am hope you like the book. She is. 11 at this point