CHAPTER 21 - PART 3

At XIAO CORPORATIONS

Zhan after making sure his father has entered his office turns toward the side where his little husband might be standing and the scene which greeted him made him smile widely as he found his little husband smiling widely as he was looking at the ...

Zhan after making sure his father has entered his office turns toward the side where his little husband might be standing and the scene which greeted him made him smile widely as he found his little husband smiling widely as he was looking at the aquarium with a child-like curiosity and giggling while touching the fishes from outside the glass.

Yibo who has been watching everything with curiosity from the time he has entered the big building of the Xiao Corporations when saw the aquarium on the office floor smiled as he has never seen a real aquarium in his life and seeing the thing he got curious so he immediately moved over to the place where the aquarium was kept.

Yibo after reaching the place just started looking at those fishes with a smile but after a few minutes, he started touching those fishes from outside the glass. He keeps his hands on the place where the fish stop and when the fish moves from the place where he has kept his hand he moves it to keep it in another place to watch the other fish moving away from him and then the same action is repeated again making him giggle as his face gets adorn with a beautiful smile.

Zhan who has just turned toward the side of the younger when saw the action of the younger smiled widely as he felt a warmth spreading in his heart seeing Yibo in his world being cute as this cuteness also brings colors to his boring life so he qu...

Zhan who has just turned toward the side of the younger when saw the action of the younger smiled widely as he felt a warmth spreading in his heart seeing Yibo in his world being cute as this cuteness also brings colors to his boring life so he quietly starts to moves toward the place where Younger is busy playing with the fishes in the aquarium.

The staff who has been surrounding the young heir when saw the smile on the young heir's face are shocked as this is the first time they had seen the smile on their boss's face which is directed to someone other than his father, Chairman Xiao.

Zhan after reaching the place where Yibo is sitting bents at the level of Yibo's ear as he in a whisper asks, "Leo what are you doing?"

Yibo who has been busy playing with the fishes when heard a voice near his ear is a little bit startled so he immediately turns in the direction from where the voice came to only get startled as he found his Zhan Ge so close to him making his heart beat a little bit faster in shock.